Reviews for Four Psychiatrists and a Cricket Bat
The King's Soldier chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
love this story. it's a great look into what amy's experiences with the psychiatrists would have looked like. plus i love the last two lines. :) keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This was brilliant!
GeoRach chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I like it, and really there's nothing wrong with hitting home invaders with cricket bats, even if they do turn out to be time-travelling alien imaginary friends.
Brownbug chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Nice story, I liked it. Especially since the Doctor went on to bite Amy in the episode "Flesh and Stone", which ties in rather nicely, ha ha!

And I have to say, I wish you owned Dr Who as well, since I agree with every single thing you said you would do (especially Simm!Master as a companion, yes please!)
ashpi chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Cute, I like it, but just one thing: thought Amy said she kept fighting them, not biting...
PartyintheTARDIS12 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
i loved it!
LittleGirlInRed chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I think you and I totally agree on what is missing from DW, but I sadly don't own it either. ;)

And I always wondered about Amy and her four psychiatrists... This gives a good explanation. I really liked it. :)
SomethingOutOfNothing chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I like it, well written and in character. Nice one! :D
Romana2 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I actually like the 6th Doctor he just got a bad deal I guess I might be alone in liking him lol

Agree with Donna she was best new who companion ever. I want her to come back.

Anyway I thought I would be the first to review this story I hope anyway :D

I love this story and I am not suposed to like Amy, maybe shes growing on me.

I like this insight into her child hood of what she went through, I actually perfer child Amelia to adult Amy. Just wish they would show how much her childhood still effects her as an adult.