Reviews for You Put A Spell On Me
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2019
Just mmmmmm. Fluffy jade is now my favorite.
JoriFan chapter 1 . 4/19/2019
This is everything I needed for Jori this is so believable for them I love it! I hope there’s more to come
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Sweet Jesus this was amazing. Your characterization was flawless? So consistent and in line with the Jade and Tori in my head and just...amazing. And the way you described their dynamic was so believable and real. Wow. Plus winding together the fluff and smut?! 10/10. Perfect. And just beautifully written too I mean excellent, excellent writing. Thank you for sharing
tmarie9 chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
I really liked your story and how you included all sides of Jade. She's a tough cookie to figure out and describe. Good job!
I also thought your comments were funny. Fluff Jade apocalypse haha P
Castiel Devereaux chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Beautiful piece. Truly. Teach me to write this lovely. *swoons* Perfect in all the right places.
Dubsteven chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
For Jade and fluff not being compatible it worked out pretty good don't you think? ;)
TotallyJorixoXo chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
This was really amazing, it was emotinal and well written and I think you did an amazing job on this story.
Nayas-Wankys chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Zireael-Rukia chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
It was really cute and deep, second person made it more personal, and I think Tori is a really complicated character and you did it perfect with her.

Jade was... Well, Jade, even is she is been fluffy. I love your writing. Totally.

Good writers and talented writers are not the same. You got the talent, you can make the things happen in the reader’s mind, and you make it perfect.
Lily chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I absolutely love your writing. You are incredible. My very favorite part is when you tell us to review, at the end of the page. It's ALWAYS hilarious. Especially this one. It's really weird how funny you are and how dark your stories are. Anyway, I liked this one although I like one's that aren't all about sex more (not saying this was, there was something deeper there, but y'know), and I hope you nevereverever stop writing. Thanks for the goosebumps.
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
*giggles at the A/N*

Absolutely loved it. I think "fluffy" Jade would just be too out of character, but you really balanced things well here.
"She might be acidic, she might be uncaring at times, she might make you frustrated, make you embarrassed. She might make you all those things, but the most important thing she makes you, is happy."
FAVORITE quote.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Gosh this is so heartwarming, it's making me a little teary. I love it.
EliTwiVamp chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This story was amazing! And I think you definitely lived up to the challenge! I loved this so much I can't even... Anyways, you broke someone's arm?! That's... I don't know. I feel kind of bad for wanting to laugh really hard at that. Hehe. Loved this story!

Ellie
loganX5 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Awww... This was cute, and sweet. And I thought the characters were very believable. Great work.
AuntieJamima chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Godfuckingdammit that was just fantastic that both of my legs flew off and went to Jupiter.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »