Reviews for Dancing
JingerJewelz chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
I can't believe there is only two stories on here featuring Kara and Caesar. Yours is just absolutely amazing! I loved every bit! Deserves way more reviews! The ending did have me quite sad though. I hope you finished the story of the second game.
. Would love to see another fic continuing from where you left off. -. If you catch my drift. Lol, but seriously it's an amazing game! I'm on it quite often anymore. Don't understand why there's so little stories on here. It's tempting me to start one of my own. (Like I don't have enough on my plate lol.) But I hope you at least consider it. :D You're very talented! Your fan Jinger

P.S
I'm well known for annoying my readers and fellow authors with song suggestions for every story under the sun, so of course I had a field day repeating the same song over and over in my head to this story. I believe it fits astonishingly well. . (Santana ft. Nickelback - Into The Night.) The whole dancing thing just overwhelmed my obsession for it even more. x.x
Endlos Nacht chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
Excellent POV
canada96 chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
Simply amazing! I just love Kara and Caesar they're my fav pairing! You did a great job describing everything and that was just awesome! And you also kept me occupied for a couple hours. I'm so excited for the next chapter! Its a shame that this is one of two Kara/Caesar fanfics out there...
Nukid chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
Best one so far. You really showed that while Ceasar and Kara acted confident outside during the scene, inside they were both confused and frightened. Really, excellent stuff!

Loving this fic! I can't wait for the next chapters!

Nukid chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
And grwt dialogue and kiss scene it was! Liked it a lot! Gotta say, you've really given life to this pairing which-while a slight improvement to Leonard/Cisna (though i still like that pairing. I like how honest and sweet it is)-was a bit sudden and out of nowhere in the game. If these scenes had been in the game, well i would've bought it instantly!

Nukid chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
This is again another scene i would've loved to see in the game. It's just such a great way to set up their relationship! I couldn't help but laugh at Ceasar explaing why the girls wouldn't spar together, it's so like him XD.

Another great chapter!

Nukid chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
I really like the added detail to this scene from the game. The way you let us know how the characters react to the Black Knight or returning to Balandor, and seeing what's going through Ceasars mind kicks ass, since he's the best character in the game, and you've got him down perfectly!

Nukid chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I have to say, this scene should've definately been in the game! I could've really seen this happening, and it would've been a great introduction to the Ceasar/Kara pairing.

This was really well written. It would've been great as a one shot on its own, but it's awesome to see there are more chapters! Time to get reading!