Reviews for Escaped
Chinagirl18 chapter 13 . 10/7/2011
Great job! Keep writing. :)
narwhayley chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
Aw nice ending to the story. Can't wait for your next one. What's it about?
JadaRae chapter 12 . 8/14/2011
AWESOME! Its not over is it?
Chinagirl18 chapter 12 . 8/11/2011
Oh, I really like it! It's not finished yet, is it? Update soon!
narwhayley chapter 12 . 8/11/2011
Hmmm great hapter as always. Can't believe that he went down so quickly. Hope you continue ;).
narwhayley chapter 11 . 8/10/2011
Hmmm I hope the plan works. Anyways great chapter as always. I love Garcia's awesomeness and the team dynamic and stuff. Hope you continue :)
narwhayley chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
Yay another chapter. Your writing of the case is amazing. It is really interesting and I can't wait to see what happens next with the unsub and our team. Hope you continue :).
narwhayley chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
I know he is I minor character and all but nice job with the quincy guy. He was very likeable for a guy who was in jail and gave Rollins Beth's address. His sister too. Glad you didnt have anyonen arest him. Great chapter. Hope you continue :)
JadaRae chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
Another great chapter. :-)
narwhayley chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
First off woah you put Garcia in the show. I almost forgot that she has a role in suspect behavior. And every time you make Beth talk there is a lot of emotion in there so really awesomeful job with your writing and stuff. Hope you continue :)
narwhayley chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
Aww the little tiny parts wih Mick and Gina were so cute. Even if I might be reading inti things a little bit too much. And it was really sad when Beth retold what happened. You have Great writing skills and the team interaction you have is awesomeful. Hope you continue :).
narwhayley chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
I loved this chapter. With Prophet playing with Sarah while Gina got the important stuff. Because i am a mick/gina person I wish that it was Mick instead of course. But it is nice hearing about Prophet. I love Flopsy; I still have my old childhood toy thing. Great chapter.
narwhayley chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
I can't believe Sam didn't think of what Mick said about how he and Beth and like the victums. Great chapter!
narwhayley chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Hmmm very interesting start. Gosh i am so dumb it took me awhile to think that the brunette and african american guy would be like Beth and Coop.
lilli-glenanne chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
i love it its so cute but dramatic and sad at the same time

i love the way mick reacteed to ginas statement about the bat)