Reviews for My Name is Ro
BooksAreMedicine chapter 13 . 5/28
Luciana was so well portrayed here, great job
BooksAreMedicine chapter 12 . 5/28
Poor Antonio, a bit clueless like all guys but he is so sincere and just adorable
BooksAreMedicine chapter 11 . 5/28
Sani the wise, great speech
BooksAreMedicine chapter 10 . 5/28
Aw, just love how Ro and Antonio's feelings are playing out
BooksAreMedicine chapter 9 . 5/28
Good job showing everyone's emotions about the engagement. I liked too hearing what Ro thought of everyone
BooksAreMedicine chapter 8 . 5/28
Cool idea to have him explain some of the things in the castle to Ro, very sweet
BooksAreMedicine chapter 7 . 5/28
Good job showing how Ro isn't really aware of Tika's worries. I like too how she is torn between her love and family, adds a bit of drama
BooksAreMedicine chapter 6 . 5/28
I like how well you described her confusion and would be a nerve wracking situation, being in totally different environment
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 5/28
Nice job showing her confusion to Fraiser. I like how she is already falling fast for Antonio too.
Good job showing his feelings towards her
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 5/28
Ooh, her first crush. That song is one of my favorites, love how excited she is already
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 5/28
Good job working in the roots of tension between the old and new families
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 5/28
The fruit target game was very creative, nice addition
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 5/28
Nice perspective, though it does seem a bit mature for how young she was
Nikki Gazer chapter 13 . 4/19
See?! I gave you seven reviews all though I could've made it one by reviewing just this chapter! But I like being generous and you story surely deserves lots of reads and reviews! But hey, never let a lack of reviews get you down. People in the world are not just grateful enough but you should never let that block your imagination. Write stories for yourself as long as you have interest. Please post chap 14 if you have it already done? Please don't make wait! But I am afraid it won't have any couple moments. :(
Nikki Gazer chapter 9 . 4/19
This was indeed a sad moment.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »