Reviews for My Name is Ro
Margo chapter 12 . 3/24
Please please update it! I love it! I love this movie! Please, I am begging you! I have already read this chapter five times and what is that you say you are going to update it weekly?! You don't do so! But please! Even once a month but please do !
Despicable Margo chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
I love your ways of expressing Ro's feelings !
Update more, quick !
Turquisea chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
Oooh! I like where this is going!
Ipdate ASAP
keelykelly chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
aw! I love awkward-couple moments. They are the cutest!
Can't want for the update!
keelykelly chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
Amazing. Very beautifully written!
Keep it up!
Mariolka chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
That was an amazing chapter. I always wondered what happened after they switched the focus to Ariana and Luciana. Hope you update soon.
Lyssita Lennon chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
Those pigs are so cute. And I do kind of see a resemblance to the beavers in Narnia. Cool!
I love Ro's internal conflict with wanting to leave Appolonia and return to the island, and wanting to find her family and figure out her feelings for Antonio. As well as trying to figure out his feelings for her. Good job with that!
Mariolka chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
Aww, Antonio is so nice to Ro. Yes I actually had laughed till I cried, lots of times. What Lorenzo said on the ride to the greenhouse was hilarious. They never told us what he told them. Of course my favorite parts are the Ro/Antonio ones. I hope I see more of them.
Update soon.
keelykelly chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
Very nice. I really like what you came up with when RO's riding on Tika heading for the greenhouse. Keep it up!
Can't wait for next chapter!
Lyssita Lennon chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
Poor Ro. Too bad there isn't someone to explain all these feelings to her and help her sort them out. Nice job with the dialouge between her and Tallulah. The movie never does tell us what they say exactly to each other.
I'll be anticipating the next chapter. And don;t worry about updates- I'm even worse.
Mariolka chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
So sad. Poor Ro, so much drama for a girl who has lived on an island for 10 years. Please update soon!
Annabel Willow chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
Hey long time no see. I'd almost forgotten about you! Great chapter. I love how you go so in depth with ro's emotions. Keep up the good work! Update soon!
BestCrossoverMovies chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
Awesome job! Telling the movie in Ro's image. I hope you work on the prequel and the sequel to this story. Please update! :-)
Lyssita Lennon chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
Been having some problems with lately. :P Not posting my reviews and such things like that.
Nice chapter! I love Ro being all caught up and flustered around Antonio- it's so cute! And when he's explaining new things to her, that's awesome. Gives me an idea... lolz.
Amazing job! Can't wait for the next!
Mariolka chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
I loved this chapter. The romance between Ro and Antonio is wonderful, and the way you wrote the whole story is amazing. I love how you described Ro's feelings. This is getting better and better and better. Please update soon!