Reviews for Safe
SuperAwesomePandaKitty chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
i strangely enjoyed that a little more than i should have :P _
Beizanten chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I keep reading this again and again. It is so beautiful tender and moving! They're IC!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This was so freaking adorable! And I mean "holy-shit-my-brain-is-gonna-explode/implode-from-cuteness" type adorableness!
Juu chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I never thought much about this pairing.

To be honest, I don't even like it that much.

But: I fell in love with the way you write.

And so I'm checking out your profile and reading everything that vaguely sounds interesting to me.

And you are good, because I never thought of this couple, but while reading it, it was clear as day in front of my eyes. Like watching a movie.

You have quite a talent.
pantone tiger chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Awesome work. I'm looking for transformed!beast fics in particular and this is my favorite so far!
almostgone71 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Major Aww! Super cute. D I love the image of Beast purring. Awesome fic.
Silkie chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Not my usual ship I have to say but I really really enjoyed this fic. Please write some more Hank/Beast-Alex/Havoc.
hylian-dragoness chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Awww, very sweet! :3
It's Rayning chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Oh so cute I love that you wrote this fic with Hank after he turned into Beast. It's so sweet that he's still tender and soft and has that personality still.
onecouldn'tsee chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Aw! I loved this! So. Much.
AussieGirl411 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Oh this was just too adorable! I love possessive!Hank _ you should do more for this pairing.
flowermasters chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I LOVE THIS. It's so adorable and sweet and in-character, because you made sure Alex was still his old hard-ass self, but you also showed that he does have a softer side in there somewhere. :) Sooooo cute.
WeirdIsWonderful chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
So cute! Love it! Are you going to carry it on?