Reviews for My Soul To Take
Guest chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
You should go on and finish... It's really good! I want to read more!
UmiNight Angel Neko chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
Please update i liked thia and want to see it done
XxCyanideSurprisexX chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Updateeeeeeeee its so goooooood I love this storyyyyyy
BrittWitt16 chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Oh no! It's not finished yet! Please write more! I really like the story, it's definitely not as rushed as some others I've read. I LOVE that she decked Brandon. Someone needed to! Hoping to hear from you soon!
Caecie chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
I love your story! o()o

Update soon!
indigofrisbee chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
too lazy to log in XD hahaha

This was a good update (:

I cannot wait to read the next one!
Alexa-Voultiri chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
Please update soon. :)
AutumnKrystal chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
I have to admit when I first saw the movie, Bug stole my heart. he had the most adorable face. It was soft and innocent. But when he went into one of his little 'moods' I was like... Scccaaaaarrrry.

ANyway cant wait for more.
ShadowManipulator7 chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
Yay! Another chapter! Update soon, please! '-.-'
afrodette chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
I was so so so happy when I got the email saying you updated this. I screamed and immediately started to read this, even though it's like almost 11
afrodette chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
omg your oc has a pokemon name, that made your oc like 9000 times cooler because I fucking love pokemon.

your oc isnt a full on mary sue, but shes acceptable and alright - to me at least. dont let my words put you down though cause overall your story is great nonetheless.

update soon okay? this is the only story so far that I havent gotten bored with, so im counting on you!
HeatherGitGirl chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
This is started to get really good. Update! :)
Saint-Brooke-Lynn chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
need more!
Lov2CUFade chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
Nicely done! It had to have taken a lot of time to write all of that from the movie down huh? I would love to see more of this soon! You are very good!
Lov2CUFade chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
Oh my Goddess! Loved the "Stay." "Woof." She's funny I wanna see more of this! Update soon please!