Reviews for The ABC'S Of Love
This read like it could have been ripped straight out of the pages of a yaoi manga. It had all the cliches and all the recycled plot points one sees in yaoi after yaoi. I had to quit reading them because I found it all so tiresome so it was not a welcome thing to see all the same stuff in this fic. I found Sasuke to be creepy, possessive, and entitled rather than sexy. (All the hallmarks of a badly written seme.) Who seduces someone by drawing naked pictures of them and then demanding sex? But Naruto was just as bad as Sasuke. He was a pushover, feeble-minded, and too childish to be believable as an adult. (Just your average uke, I guess). How did he, as a teacher, fall into an affair with a student so easily? Throughout the fic, Sasuke played him like a fiddle.

The one part in the story I briefly had some sympathy for them both was when Naruto decided to act like the adult he is and put a stop to the affair. Sasuke's helplessness afterward felt believable for a teenager, so I hoped the story would transition into something more, but it plunged back into cliche garbage as soon as Itachi found out about the affair and decided that Uchiha pride was more important than Sasuke being involved with one of his teachers. I'm sorry but what the fuck? No one dumps an Uchiha? Are you serious? Itachi wasn't just Sasuke's older brother, he was a member of the SCHOOL BOARD. If it was discovered that Itachi not only knew about the affair but also encouraged it, he could lose his position. Just because Sasuke is legal doesn't mean it wouldn't hurt all of their reputations if the fact that Naruto and Sasuke have been fucking (and on school property!) was ever discovered.

Ultimately I didn't care for a single character in this fic, not only because I didn't like how they were written, but also because the story didn't give me anything to care about. There was plenty of sexual tension but very little believable emotion. We were TOLD that Naruto and Sasuke had this great love, but the only aspect of their relationship that we were ever SHOWN was the sexual side. In all their interactions, they were either seducing one another, or about to have sex, or just finishing with sex, or trying to make each other jealous. Where was the actual relationship? The part where they got along well and could also be friends as well as lovers? Being TOLD that Sasuke was a very considerate lover who would carry Naruto into the bath isn't the same as watching him do it. Even their big reunion at the end, which should have been emotional since they could now officially be together, was all about sex and how they could barely keep their hands off of each other. In the end, I felt this was a very superficial relationship based on their dicks rather than their hearts. Sorry, just did not like this fic.
BreezyAnimetra chapter 1 . 7/25
I loved it so much it gave me chills.
Alva chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Awwwwwww I LUV IT
Tsukihime1991 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I really liked it xD
Justliddingnot chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I looooved this and we are both Australian yaaaay :)
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
sara bloom chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
love it
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Aww :D:D This was so sweet!
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Loved it! So awesome! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I really don't think the rating on this needs to be M.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I would like to see that story with Sasori and Deidara.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
pinky swear chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
hahahahaha such a horny sexy bastard.. gosh i wish i had a boyfriend who is so loyal n kinda rich..
vinceza scratch chapter 1 . 8/11/2013