Reviews for Love My Way
Gomez Lili chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Love your story ;)
HigherSilver chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
I really like this one, just because it shows a little more of the old hotel life. I would love it if you started writing more again!
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
Please excuse the lateness of this review. College has been driving me up the walls. :P

This chapter is quite different from last three; nevertheless, it is every bit as powerful. As a general rule, I dislike repetition, but it works wonders here. I love the way you begin by associating the "crunches" with the sound of crinkling leaves, and then use it as a metaphor for London's heart calling to her. Nice transition there!

I cannot wait to see where you take this story. I'm completely hooked. Update soon! :)
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
This almost had a "Romeo & Juliet" feel to it. It must have been the balcony scene. ;) Yet again, you manage to weave magic with words. Some of the most poignant lines I've ever read on fanfiction are right here. Your writing makes me want to get up and start doing ballet; it's so graceful, so smooth.

This is getting better and better. I can't wait to see where you decide to take it.
HigherSilver chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
Ha, these chapters might be too, idk, deep, for Zondon... but you know I love them, and your writing, so carry on :D
tiger002 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
So a story told backwards...hm...I like it. I think that's what this is anyway. Either way, awesome first chapter, or last, er, either way. Your words show what needs to be shown and nothing more. Great job!
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Another beautiful chapter. You have a very poetic writing style that completely captivates me. This, I would say, is at a publishable level. This is the stuff wannabes plagiarize and scholars analyze. Lovely, simply lovely.

By the way, I apologize for this terribly late review. My schedule has been bombarded for the past several weeks.
Sweetbaby162014 chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
I love it!
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Why does this have no reviews? It is one of the most beautiful fics I've read in a while. Short, but sweet and to-the-point. I love how you convey so much emotion without any dialogue or background information. You simply put us at the scene and, through sensory imagery, make us feel what is going on. Well done! Keep writing. ;)