Reviews for Zuko's adventure with MissSmartypantsbossyboots
Momorulz chapter 19 . 2/22/2012
U do a story about his mom?
Hpleen chapter 19 . 1/18/2012
it was so fun to read about the sexual tensions. and it was funny too :D i though Zuko was the most adorable. Him being nervous and all and rambled. That is so cute. And he is such a sweetheart! He apologized to Katara millions of times even though it wasn't entirely his fault. The Zutara fluff was so great to read. Honestly, I kept voting on Zutara instead of Kaang, but I guess Katara made her choice. This was a great story that I stayed up till 1:30 a.m. to read. Totally one of my faves :)
Lila Priceless chapter 19 . 11/13/2011
Thank you for the every entertaining story. I laughed out loud in several places the good indigestion, how Katara takes advantage of naked Zuko and decides to go for a swim instead of running away, sexy Iroh and the tea, the goose and the Akuma.

(Just wasn't right to see it sitting at 99 reviews)
Mad Zia Magdalena chapter 19 . 11/11/2011
AAAAWWWW!Great job! I love most of your work and can't wait to read the next story! And I really like Tim. I can't blame him for wanting to mess with the duo. They're so fun to mess with!
Mad Zia Magdalena chapter 17 . 11/11/2011
I totally understand how you feel about geese! Once, my family and I was walking around a lake and I was feeding the geese there. You know, stale bread? My sister was recording it. After a short period of time I was SURROUNDED BY GEESE! They were following me as I franticly flung bread all around. It was kind of funny actually. Until I ran out. Crud. I was just about out and yelling to my sister this fact since she was out of the goose zone, and she said to run. Well I was attempting that when the BIGGEST, UGLIEST, MEANEST GOOSE I HAVE EVER SEEN showed up. He had an evil look in his eye, A patchy face, and his feathers were sticking out from his sides almost jagged. And he scared the crap even out of the other geese. They actually fled at the sight of him. This goose was hungry, and wouldn't take no for an answer. By now my Dad saw this and came over. He didn't like the look of this demon goose either, espcially when he STARTED TO CHARGE US! My Dad distracted him while my sis and I ran to the car. We watched as Dad continually dadged this goose and eventually the goose got frustrated and left.

It's a scary memory. Yet funny. Weird. But I love evil goose idea!
Charmed-Ravenclaw chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
Something I noticed about this fic is that Katara knows a lot about water games. But in the South Pole wouldn't it be too cold for water games?
BehbaLovesTea chapter 19 . 10/2/2011
That was soooo awesome! Cant wait to read the sequal!
NiniCere chapter 15 . 9/30/2011
FINALLY!
NiniCere chapter 11 . 9/30/2011
i foung hilarious the sphinx behaviour with katara!

and poor zuko!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/6/2011
I love your writting style! Your stories are just so... Well not quite sure what word to use but they are captivating.

I loved the Monty Python referance!

(Im dying to know if Tim is going to ask what the air velocity of a sparrowkeet is!)

-jmac
WindRush chapter 19 . 8/30/2011
Wow, this story was so amazing, I loved it soooo much! It was so cute and sweet and the ending brought tears to my eyes! You are such an amazing writter, please write more Zutara fics, because you do such a great job! I think you should definetely write a sequel to this, it would be cool to see everyones reactions to their relationship when they got back to the palace!
Embers in the flames chapter 19 . 8/27/2011
Loved this story!

Thank you for writing it!
Kopy.Kunoichi chapter 19 . 8/24/2011
Ha, this story was awesome! I like the light-hearted stuff, with the dramatic and deep undertones. This is such a fun couple to work with, there are so many options with them. Very well written, you've inspired me to write one of my own with them (right after I finish a couple other unfinished projects). :) Keep up the good work!
lazyguy90 chapter 19 . 8/24/2011
Great work on this. I really enjoyed it. A few minor typos but a very entertaining story.
mudbloodmockingjay chapter 19 . 8/16/2011
Ok, your story is seriously the best A:TLA fic I have ever read. You know how I know that? Because I read it yesterday, and I'm reading it again today! Never have I ever done this before. Ever. (THis is you cue to feel honored and promptly write a sequel. Haha.) LOVES!

Willow