Reviews for Zuko's adventure with MissSmartypantsbossyboots
Embers in the flames chapter 19 . 8/27/2011
Loved this story!

Thank you for writing it!
Kopy.Kunoichi chapter 19 . 8/24/2011
Ha, this story was awesome! I like the light-hearted stuff, with the dramatic and deep undertones. This is such a fun couple to work with, there are so many options with them. Very well written, you've inspired me to write one of my own with them (right after I finish a couple other unfinished projects). :) Keep up the good work!
lazyguy90 chapter 19 . 8/24/2011
Great work on this. I really enjoyed it. A few minor typos but a very entertaining story.
mudbloodmockingjay chapter 19 . 8/16/2011
Ok, your story is seriously the best A:TLA fic I have ever read. You know how I know that? Because I read it yesterday, and I'm reading it again today! Never have I ever done this before. Ever. (THis is you cue to feel honored and promptly write a sequel. Haha.) LOVES!

Willow
xxZutaraFanxx chapter 19 . 8/13/2011
Awww that was lovely!
EscapetoMusic chapter 19 . 8/12/2011
i loved this! :):):):))::):):):):):):):):):):):) zuko andkatara are amazing together! I LOVE YOUR WORK :):):)
Kalanrae chapter 19 . 8/3/2011
I had a great time reading this! I hope you post more stories!
Brittany chapter 19 . 8/3/2011
Great story, I hope you do write some if not all of the sequals you said.

I really like your style of writing, and I have a feeling that the "naked mishaps" will be hilarious.
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 19 . 8/3/2011
Great story overall. just wondering, If Tim was the Oracle, wouldn't he already know the answer? Like, don't oracles know everything that will happen as opposed to those with psychic superpowers in which they need to concentrate for the future to be revealed?
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 18 . 8/3/2011
one word, AWESOME!
ArrayePL chapter 19 . 8/3/2011
Lovely ending and I hope for more.
moaaa chapter 19 . 8/3/2011
Oi, I would have been super irritated. But this was a nice ending, I feel like there should be an epilogue follow up though, but whatever I still like it how it is. :D

xxEchelonAtHeartxx
Em Dixon chapter 19 . 8/3/2011
I feel like, as the end credits roll, we should be hearing Chong and the gang singing Two Lovers. In fact, as I read your author's note, that is EXACTLY what happened. I lol'd at Tim being the oracle because I kinda figured something was up with him. This was a very cute story, and it made me smile every chapter. Well done, madam. Well done.

Two lovers, torn from one another...*hums the rest*
Kimberly T chapter 19 . 8/3/2011
"Zuko blinked twice then got up abruptly and walked a long way off. Katara could hear his loud AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH as he let off a primal scream of frustration and two huge fireblasts from his fist."

Mmmyeah, I'd say that was totally understandable... X-D

And so the quest ends! On a note that's not quite as absurd as I'd guessed it might be (Tim says "Oh, her? Your mum arrived at the palace two days after you left.") This ending was better, because this story hasn't been ALL silliness; a few serious topics have been brought up, and if not truly dealt with, at least both parties are aware of them now. And knowing that the quest wasn't in vain, put both Z&K in a much better mood for the hand-holding and many pauses for "a bit of a kiss, a bit of a grope, a bit of a cuddle" on their way back.

Looking forward to the next adventure! And to more chapters in "The East Wind"!
AnnaAza chapter 19 . 8/2/2011
You know, I had my doubts about this at first. The title really caught my eye. At first, I was like "Meh." Then, I kept coming back. Pretty soon I learned to enjoy this humorous and adventurous tale!
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »