Reviews for Zuko's adventure with MissSmartypantsbossyboots
NiniCere chapter 11 . 9/30/2011
i foung hilarious the sphinx behaviour with katara!

and poor zuko!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/6/2011
I love your writting style! Your stories are just so... Well not quite sure what word to use but they are captivating.

I loved the Monty Python referance!

(Im dying to know if Tim is going to ask what the air velocity of a sparrowkeet is!)

-jmac
WindRush chapter 19 . 8/30/2011
Wow, this story was so amazing, I loved it soooo much! It was so cute and sweet and the ending brought tears to my eyes! You are such an amazing writter, please write more Zutara fics, because you do such a great job! I think you should definetely write a sequel to this, it would be cool to see everyones reactions to their relationship when they got back to the palace!
Embers in the flames chapter 19 . 8/27/2011
Loved this story!

Thank you for writing it!
Kopy.Kunoichi chapter 19 . 8/24/2011
Ha, this story was awesome! I like the light-hearted stuff, with the dramatic and deep undertones. This is such a fun couple to work with, there are so many options with them. Very well written, you've inspired me to write one of my own with them (right after I finish a couple other unfinished projects). :) Keep up the good work!
lazyguy90 chapter 19 . 8/24/2011
Great work on this. I really enjoyed it. A few minor typos but a very entertaining story.
mudbloodmockingjay chapter 19 . 8/16/2011
Ok, your story is seriously the best A:TLA fic I have ever read. You know how I know that? Because I read it yesterday, and I'm reading it again today! Never have I ever done this before. Ever. (THis is you cue to feel honored and promptly write a sequel. Haha.) LOVES!

~Willow
xxZutaraFanxx chapter 19 . 8/13/2011
Awww that was lovely!
EscapetoMusic chapter 19 . 8/12/2011
i loved this! :):):):))::):):):):):):):):):):):) zuko andkatara are amazing together! I LOVE YOUR WORK :):):)
Kalanrae chapter 19 . 8/3/2011
I had a great time reading this! I hope you post more stories!
Brittany chapter 19 . 8/3/2011
Great story, I hope you do write some if not all of the sequals you said.

I really like your style of writing, and I have a feeling that the "naked mishaps" will be hilarious.
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 19 . 8/3/2011
Great story overall. just wondering, If Tim was the Oracle, wouldn't he already know the answer? Like, don't oracles know everything that will happen as opposed to those with psychic superpowers in which they need to concentrate for the future to be revealed?
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 18 . 8/3/2011
one word, AWESOME!
ArrayePL chapter 19 . 8/3/2011
Lovely ending and I hope for more.
moaaa chapter 19 . 8/3/2011
Oi, I would have been super irritated. But this was a nice ending, I feel like there should be an epilogue follow up though, but whatever I still like it how it is. :D

xxEchelonAtHeartxx