Reviews for Zuko's adventure with MissSmartypantsbossyboots
Em Dixon chapter 19 . 8/3/2011
I feel like, as the end credits roll, we should be hearing Chong and the gang singing Two Lovers. In fact, as I read your author's note, that is EXACTLY what happened. I lol'd at Tim being the oracle because I kinda figured something was up with him. This was a very cute story, and it made me smile every chapter. Well done, madam. Well done.

Two lovers, torn from one another...*hums the rest*
Kimberly T chapter 19 . 8/3/2011
"Zuko blinked twice then got up abruptly and walked a long way off. Katara could hear his loud AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH as he let off a primal scream of frustration and two huge fireblasts from his fist."

Mmmyeah, I'd say that was totally understandable... X-D

And so the quest ends! On a note that's not quite as absurd as I'd guessed it might be (Tim says "Oh, her? Your mum arrived at the palace two days after you left.") This ending was better, because this story hasn't been ALL silliness; a few serious topics have been brought up, and if not truly dealt with, at least both parties are aware of them now. And knowing that the quest wasn't in vain, put both Z&K in a much better mood for the hand-holding and many pauses for "a bit of a kiss, a bit of a grope, a bit of a cuddle" on their way back.

Looking forward to the next adventure! And to more chapters in "The East Wind"!
AnnaAza chapter 19 . 8/2/2011
You know, I had my doubts about this at first. The title really caught my eye. At first, I was like "Meh." Then, I kept coming back. Pretty soon I learned to enjoy this humorous and adventurous tale!
moaaa chapter 15 . 8/2/2011
Zuko had mastered those fire jets, just never really used them, in the finale Azula and him both used them to get around each other and the large courtyard.

Anyways, I like this story and I've been reading it, but I meant to review a long time ago, but I forgot, then stopped reading, then you updated again so I remembered and I review though I'm super late.

xxEchelonAtHeartxx
zutara4ever chapter 18 . 8/2/2011
awww...i love dis ending it waz cute! PLZ UPDATED SOON!
ArrayePL chapter 18 . 8/2/2011
Very nice.
Em Dixon chapter 18 . 8/2/2011
I loved the part with Zuko facing down the goose and it refusing to shoo. Geese totally do that. They look at you like it's their sidewalk and they were there first (even when they weren't), and YOU should be the one shooing _ Anyway... the action scene worked well, and thanks to your previous author's note, I was totally able to picture the Akuma. It was some great Zutara team action. And I love the idea of Ozai telling them bedtime stories. That's so cute. However messed up it might be...

Just one thing: your author's note ran into your story, so it looks like just another paragraph. Threw me off a bit.
Kimberly T chapter 18 . 8/2/2011
You promised action and drama, and you delivered! And still managed to insert some humor!

Looking forward to the next chapter, with a dollop of angst followed by lots of snogging when Zuko confesses about the vase and Katara realizes he chose her over finding his mother!
Naomi loves Calvin and Hobbes chapter 17 . 8/1/2011
I love this!
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 17 . 7/31/2011
Cannot wait for the next chapter
Naomi Bryant chapter 17 . 7/31/2011
I love this!
Em Dixon chapter 17 . 7/31/2011
Yes, I've seen Pan's Labyrinth, yes I know that monster, damn you Ozai, that is NOT a good bedtimes story. And that fear of geese? Totally justifiable, because they're some mean bastards.

I liked that cheeky Tim was having a moment of his own. I like protective!Zuko. It's so cute when he gets like that. Together they make an awesome team, so really, no worries. Right? RIGHT? Yeah, they're gonna die...
Kalanrae chapter 17 . 7/31/2011
Great work!
Kimberly T chapter 17 . 7/31/2011
They're about to face The Final Task! -theatrical shudder-

Aaannnd once they finish it, they find out that Tim the Really Annoying Monkey is actually the Oracle. And then he tells them that by the way, a messenger hawk came by while Zuko was blind and Katara was in the cave; the scroll he hands them is from Iroh, letting them know that Zuko's mother showed up at the palace on her own just two days after they left, and if they hurry back they'll be in time for the big homecoming party.

Hey, I'm just thinking about what would be good news, while still getting Z&K so torqued they'd be literally steaming! X-D
ArrayePL chapter 16 . 7/30/2011