Reviews for Zuko's adventure with MissSmartypantsbossyboots
moaaa chapter 15 . 8/2/2011
Zuko had mastered those fire jets, just never really used them, in the finale Azula and him both used them to get around each other and the large courtyard.

Anyways, I like this story and I've been reading it, but I meant to review a long time ago, but I forgot, then stopped reading, then you updated again so I remembered and I review though I'm super late.

xxEchelonAtHeartxx
zutara4ever chapter 18 . 8/2/2011
awww...i love dis ending it waz cute! PLZ UPDATED SOON!
ArrayePL chapter 18 . 8/2/2011
Very nice.
Em Dixon chapter 18 . 8/2/2011
I loved the part with Zuko facing down the goose and it refusing to shoo. Geese totally do that. They look at you like it's their sidewalk and they were there first (even when they weren't), and YOU should be the one shooing _ Anyway... the action scene worked well, and thanks to your previous author's note, I was totally able to picture the Akuma. It was some great Zutara team action. And I love the idea of Ozai telling them bedtime stories. That's so cute. However messed up it might be...

Just one thing: your author's note ran into your story, so it looks like just another paragraph. Threw me off a bit.
Kimberly T chapter 18 . 8/2/2011
You promised action and drama, and you delivered! And still managed to insert some humor!

Looking forward to the next chapter, with a dollop of angst followed by lots of snogging when Zuko confesses about the vase and Katara realizes he chose her over finding his mother!
Naomi loves Calvin and Hobbes chapter 17 . 8/1/2011
I love this!
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 17 . 7/31/2011
Cannot wait for the next chapter
Naomi Bryant chapter 17 . 7/31/2011
I love this!
Em Dixon chapter 17 . 7/31/2011
Yes, I've seen Pan's Labyrinth, yes I know that monster, damn you Ozai, that is NOT a good bedtimes story. And that fear of geese? Totally justifiable, because they're some mean bastards.

I liked that cheeky Tim was having a moment of his own. I like protective!Zuko. It's so cute when he gets like that. Together they make an awesome team, so really, no worries. Right? RIGHT? Yeah, they're gonna die...
Kalanrae chapter 17 . 7/31/2011
Great work!
Kimberly T chapter 17 . 7/31/2011
They're about to face The Final Task! -theatrical shudder-

Aaannnd once they finish it, they find out that Tim the Really Annoying Monkey is actually the Oracle. And then he tells them that by the way, a messenger hawk came by while Zuko was blind and Katara was in the cave; the scroll he hands them is from Iroh, letting them know that Zuko's mother showed up at the palace on her own just two days after they left, and if they hurry back they'll be in time for the big homecoming party.

Hey, I'm just thinking about what would be good news, while still getting Z&K so torqued they'd be literally steaming! X-D
ArrayePL chapter 16 . 7/30/2011
Fluffy and sweet.
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 16 . 7/30/2011
Good first kiss
Kimberly T chapter 16 . 7/30/2011
Ahhh, lovely! :-D
Em Dixon chapter 16 . 7/30/2011
I think this was incredibly cute, and still in your usual funny style. It flowed seamlessly with the humor and that damn interrupting monkey. Maybe that's the species he is. Interrupting Monkey. And I love Zuko's cheeky teehee. Gonna be hard to go questing when you're Mr. and Mrs. Grabbyhands.
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »