Reviews for Zuko's adventure with MissSmartypantsbossyboots
Kimberly T chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
'Good Indigestion' would make a funny but memorable title! But I'd stick with the one you have now 'cause it's even funnier! :-)

I honestly expected Katara to sneak a peek at Zuko's letter to his uncle, and get all offended at the 'slow me down big time' comment. The fact that she didn't either speaks well of her increasing maturity, that she no longer goes prying into stuff that's none of her business (Hah!), or speaks poorly of her past experiences with reading what Zuko has written; probably rough drafts of treaties and such.
EscapetoMusic chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
I love this! it's so funny! and I love zuko and katara together :) keep writing!
WinterBabe05 chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
haha good story i love the bit where she goes 'your a pervy perv from pervy town' and what not lol that was good.

please keep typing this story i want to know what other adventures they have together... and maybe do a point of view with aangs opinion on the fact that katara is taking a journey with zuko? could work and possibly be really funny
ArrayePL chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
*grins* As for universe hating him, true he is in this like Sokkas twin. The interaction and both POVs were hilarious to read. Yay, to magic waterfalls *laughs*
On The Heavens chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
I seriously love this. Really. I'm getting that "indigestion" feelings, if that makes sense. Well, yeah, it does actually.

THIS IS SERIOUSLY AWESOME!
Kimberly T chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
"What was this? Was this a magical, nudity inducing waterfall?"

I swear, my cheeks hurt from grinning so much after reading that! X-D

"It became apparent that Zuko knew no water games at all. Which wasn't surprising, being from the fire nation, but still kind of sad. [...] She introduced him to all these water games that she and Sokka used to play."

Given that the Fire Nation is a series of islands at the equator where the water's nice and warm, Katara should indeed be surprised that Zuko doesn't know any water games. But considering that Katara and Sokka grew up at the South Pole, where the water is COLD enough to kill a man in minutes, I'm surprised they even know how to swim! But I could see Aang teaching Katara and Sokka some water games during thier travels, particularly sometime in the first eight episodes of the series when he did a lot of playing around, before he found out he had a -Deadline- for defeating the Fire Lord.
Em Dixon chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
I wish I could "like" Kimberly T's comment about the "pre-dick-ament". This was so cute. And we all know Katara is from perv-town. She was just too pervy for them, so they gave her away. It's good to see her discover her heritage ;)
Lilako chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Ahahaha. XD

This worked out a lot better than the third chapter did. The breaks in pov were very effective.

So fluffy. Interested in reading the next chapter. 3

I love how Katara's in denial and Zuko's freaking out... this is cute. :)
ArrayePL chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Hilarious and lovely chapter. Thanks for sharing.
Kimberly T chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Considering their close quarters when sleeping, I'm surprised Zuko didn't wake up in a pre-dick-ament! X-D
Firestar chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Yay! Naked Zuko!
ArrayePL chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Very sweet chapter. More please.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
haha love it
Kimberly T chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
"Jinx!" Oh, that brings back childhood memories! And of course Zuko has absolutely no idea what she's talking about...

"A very long list followed, about all the times he'd done something stupid and gotten injured or nearly injured, How she did so much for him and never got appreciated. Zuko held up a hand to silence her before she could get to the part about how he would be perpetually wearing odd socks and eating fire flakes for breakfast if it wasn't for her."

What's funny is that this is really only the slightest exaggeration of her character! X-D

And now they're off on Zuko's quest together. Two benders, with only one sleeping bag. Oh my, what a dilemma... ;-)

Looking forward to the next chapter!
ArrayePL chapter 2 . 7/9/2011