Reviews for After The Beep
Hahahahahahahahajhahahahahahahahahahahahaha so fucking funny loved it
ebonyheartnet chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Holy crap, I friggin' love this story! XD Poor Kiba, he's going to need therapy after that, although I don't think cutting of "Kyubbi" is going to make things better, because, if he gets too close, he might get dragged into a DC/Star Trek "crossover" instead (if you catch my drift). Hmm... I wonder if that would result in Shino driving the bat mobile, or riding shot gun w/ Naru-kun. *Drools slightly* If Shino and the "Enterprise" wound up docking with Kiba at some point, I just hope that they would say my cause of death was blood loss and leave it at that. . No need to say WHERE the blood came from after all.
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
That has to be the best voice mail I have ever heard. Don't usually read these two pairing, but I heck with it and I loved it.. It was really cute
My dear chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I saw that coming but it was funny as hell! Loved the answering machines!
honeybiscuit93 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I knew it as soon as it showed the dash poor kiba scarred (sp) love uke shino and seme naruto to cute...narutos very persuasive
Butterfly1993 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
FUCKING ACE ! i mean just brillant ! a true work of art that had me pissing my pants from laughing xD
PurplePunkette chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Shino and Naruto as a couple is really cute. The end with Kiba made me laugh so much.
Your writing is great and really entertaining!
Ms.LemonLime chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
fucking loved it!
Garra'sTsuki chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
lol love it :D :D
123 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
this was kinda funny and cute. but with it being recorded on kiba's answering machine- there was room to make it much funnier_ like having shino call naruto's cock kyubi. naruto spanking shino, having shino say 'fuck me hokage-sama', etc
forgotten666 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
hahahahahahaha xDDDD oh naruto u little trickster xDD love it :)
moja-kocham chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Ohmigod XD that was hilarious at the end aha! ;P but it was an amazing story :D great job on the writing and amazing couple *HEART* awesome job X3

~Akuma
SasunaruTLA chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
YAY! Another brilliant story! :D :D :D Why are you so awesome? It's not even fair!
Little Benzai-Ten chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
posted this link to my Twitter...I have only done that with one other story so that just says how much I enjoyed this! The world needs more Shino stories :)
In The Mix chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I must admit this is the first time I've seen this pairing with Naruto topping. I like it. Funny and hot oneshot.