Reviews for Decision or Destiny?
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 3/28
This was the longest one-shot I've ever read. It was very enjoyable and good too. You've outdone yourself.

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

WolfieLiz chapter 1 . 1/3
Well... i LOVED IT it was so dam funny AND HOT! deeer gosh !
keltieful chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I really love the idea behind this story. A demon hunter stuck with a demon. Very cool. I like cool demon Naruto fics.

Upon saying that, Naruto wasn't really a cool demon. He was more a spoiled, pampered princess who did nothing. Absolutely nothing. Which is super disappointing. I really never though I'd see the day when Naruto became Sakura. This makes me so sad.
On the other end of the scale, Sasuke was made of awesome. I loveloveloved him. He was all strong and kickass, pretty much everything I love in a good action/adventure SasuNaru.

While the last scene was very cute and everyone (should) likes smut, I like Sasuke and Naruto's relationship because they're equals. I like fox demon Naruto because it's in his nature to be super protective of his mate.
I think this could be redone much better. But, I still really liked it. I really like all your works that I've read.
jj chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
i loved it it was absolutly adorable
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
This is probably your best oneshot. The idea is pretty unique, having Sasuke work as a demon killer who rescues Naruto the demon prince and ends up stuck with him. The plot was arguably the strongest point of the fic.

Having said that, I wasn't that into the characters. The side-pairings felt totally tacked-on, like you asked yourself how many side pairings can be squeezed into a oneshot and tried to do it. Because honestly, what did KakaIru, NejiGaa, and ItaKiba bring to the story? Absolutely nothing. Most of those were just mentioned and then forgotten, so why even include KakaIru hints, for example?

I also did not like how girly and useless Naruto was in the story. All he did was whine and whimper most of the time. It was also pretty lame how he was still a virgin after 3,000 plus years. You could have given him his balls back if you'd let him top, but Sasuke absolutely shot that down, so we just ended up with girly, princess complex Naruto instead. He got rescued a bunch of times, insisted on tagging along when all he did was get in the way, decided all by himself that he wanted Sasuke to be his man and then whined and cajoled to make it happen, was a purehearted virgin who had been waiting thousands of years for his man, and finally took the feminine position in bed. How is he not the classic "girlfriend character" in this story? I honestly did not understand why Sasuke ended up falling for him, except that male leads always fall for the chick who keeps throwing herself at them, so that's what Sasuke did.

Had there been less characters in the story (and had the fic bothered to develop the ones it included), that would have improved the story even more. Additionally, had Naruto been a little less princess-like, that also would have been a major improvement. Doing a better job on Naruto's character would have lifted this from a pretty-good fic to a good, maybe even great fic.
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Ulala :D I really like it! :D It's hot and funny :D
kittycatluver chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Oh...damn...that was so sexy! Loved it!
SoRikuR0x chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Aw man, that was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I've read this story about a hundred times and it is still one of the many bests that you've written that I'm in love with. Write more SasuNaru' s or NejiGaa' s.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Awesome man!
Hav som sushi and Japanese stuff.
Nemo-hime chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I adore this story. This must be my 100th time reading it. I loved mythology, I love Naruto with ears and a tail and I love lemony endings. 3

Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
oh yeah hell yeah you are good
LilangLuha chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Wow love it! And the sex was very Hawt.
naru'sgirl13 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013