Reviews for MY WITCH 06: Alchemy
CCassidy chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
This one is great, even though it had nothing in common with the real episode. I really liked how Caleb figured out that Alchemy was just à normal girl, all by himself!
Kalims chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
A furious jealous Caleb... classic ;D Very good job so far. The writing is still easy-going and enjoyable! Good work!
XV-Dragon chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
Awsome fic NotQuiteNorm! Sorry for not reviewing sooner I got behind in all the fics I have ben reading (focused on writing Trials for Meridian's Throne and helping another auhtor with an idea he is working on)
TTigerz chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
Great ending! I really loved it! I wonder if Caleb notices that he thinks a lot about Will... I don't think so.

And yeah, I noticed that Elyon had a weird idea of her 'dream' hunk.
TTigerz chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
Leave it to Caleb to end with such a remark. Poor Alchemy, I hope she isn't too heartbroken.
TTigerz chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Irma was mean! Asking the square root of 7! That's a number with a lot of digits! She just couldn't take it that Will was outsmarting her! Great job on that!

And Alchemy...I hope she's a good runner because Cornelia is gunning for her ass!
TTigerz chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Irma was being annoyed and I get that. Who wants to study AFTER school? I at least wont. And as I said before, Caleb has NO IDEA in what he is getting himself into... This might end a little painful but I sure hope that'll end hilarious
TTigerz chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Poor Caleb. He doesn't know what he is getting himself into...
TTigerz chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
'Alien' great pun, seeing that she IS one. Great start!