Reviews for MY WITCH 06: Alchemy
Titantnt chapter 6 . 3/4
Still reading. The story is enjoyable. I like the conflict between Will and Elyon over Matt and Caleb. Makes me wonder where Elyon will end up in this.

Caleb interrogating Alchemy because of her name is funny. As a subversion that names are often used to foreshadow. Unless you changed that too. O.O
Must read on to know o/

One big thing I'm not sure how I feel about is that Caleb speaks occasional languages besides English/Escanor.
Maybe it'll be expanded upon later and clear some confusion?

Currently writing on mobile which is hellish got some reason. And keep forgetting to review when I'm behind a pc.
Shonix13 chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
Hey, still loving your version so far.. and brownie point for Caleb figuring out Alchemy wasnt the one all by himself.
CCassidy chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
This one is great, even though it had nothing in common with the real episode. I really liked how Caleb figured out that Alchemy was just à normal girl, all by himself!
Kalims chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
A furious jealous Caleb... classic ;D Very good job so far. The writing is still easy-going and enjoyable! Good work!
XV-Dragon chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
Awsome fic NotQuiteNorm! Sorry for not reviewing sooner I got behind in all the fics I have ben reading (focused on writing Trials for Meridian's Throne and helping another auhtor with an idea he is working on)
Aria Morid chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
Great ending! I really loved it! I wonder if Caleb notices that he thinks a lot about Will... I don't think so.

And yeah, I noticed that Elyon had a weird idea of her 'dream' hunk.
Aria Morid chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
Leave it to Caleb to end with such a remark. Poor Alchemy, I hope she isn't too heartbroken.
Aria Morid chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Irma was mean! Asking the square root of 7! That's a number with a lot of digits! She just couldn't take it that Will was outsmarting her! Great job on that!

And Alchemy...I hope she's a good runner because Cornelia is gunning for her ass!
Aria Morid chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Irma was being annoyed and I get that. Who wants to study AFTER school? I at least wont. And as I said before, Caleb has NO IDEA in what he is getting himself into... This might end a little painful but I sure hope that'll end hilarious
Aria Morid chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Poor Caleb. He doesn't know what he is getting himself into...
Aria Morid chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
'Alien' great pun, seeing that she IS one. Great start!