Reviews for Hysteria
JaliceJelsa4eva chapter 19 . 12/26/2014
Loved it
zxnightfox chapter 18 . 4/20/2013
Feed me Updates! I love Updates! And Marko!... Dwayne! I can't wait for more!
kittykat6625 chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
awesome chappie loved thanks for updating i cant wait to see what happens next now that the lost boys have to befriend her so please update soon

love kittykat6625
PictishWitch chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
Most of the best stories related to lost boys tend to be slow updates. I'm glad your're still working on this.
It's a really fresh story, with good characterisation. You have a clean writing style that's not too flowery nor heavy - And the language feels right. I especially like the scene with Max and the fact he treats the boys like they are really his teenagers, I always imagine he would be like that with them, in private, at least.
kazekrystal chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter!
kittykat6625 chapter 17 . 2/18/2013
thankyou so much for updating i cant wait to see what happens next keep up the good work

love kittykat6625
zxnightfox chapter 17 . 2/18/2013
So cool! I love this story! Please keep going!
lostboyloverr chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
this is grreat! :) love it!
zxnightfox chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
Awesome! An update! I loved it and Thank you's to you and Friday We missed you!
I can't wait for more Marko! Please update soon!
Bethmaemaslow chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
Write more please this story is amazing you've got a realy good imagination xoxox )
musicluver246 chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
plz plz plz update soon.
zxnightfox chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
Awesome! I really loved this and can't wait for the next chapter! please update soon please! I need more!
fridayonfire chapter 15 . 9/23/2012
Lovely as per usual! I'm enjoying watching the characters unfold, and i even got to contribute half a sentence D But watch your typos middle child! As well, i would suggest trying to reorganize your sentences as you go along, spice up that diction to test the reader's intelligence a bit.
zxnightfox chapter 14 . 9/21/2012
Two updates in one week I love it! So cool I can't wait for more!
fridayonfire chapter 14 . 9/20/2012
Good vibes and much manifesting for the continuation of this update pattern! It really seems to be clicking for you little sister 3
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »