Reviews for Junjou Terrorist: Caught
GreenLeaf chapter 5 . 4/27
Sigh. The beginning was so good. But afterwards, everything was rushed (like you said), the plot not so well-developed and it just.. idk, it's just everywhere. I mean, this had a very good potential to be a good fic. Thanks for sharing, though.
RoseMarie21 chapter 4 . 1/19
This is so pure and beautiful.
Just like their love.
RoseMarie21 chapter 3 . 1/19
DAMN YOU. I'M CRYING.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
OOOOO SHIET ABOUT TO GET REAL
MrsStylinson3 chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
AWW! This was so cute! :) I love this pairing and you captured them perfectly!
It was like I was watching the anime!
Ros-Poz2 chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH *fangirl high pitched scream*
That was soooooo kawaii! *fangirl screams once again* That's got to be the best Terrorist story I have read so far, it was absolutely brilliant! *has a nosebleed from all the screaming*
Seriously my nose is throbbing now, I think I'm actually going to have a nosebleed.
When the Dean saw them kissing and fired Miyagi and told him to stay away from Shinobu, I screamed "Fuck the Dean! FUCK THE DEAN!" (Sorry for the bad language) and I stuck my fingers up at my screen.
I was going to cry along with Miyagi, it was so sad... :(
When Hiroki told the Dean that he told Miyagi about the kiddnapping, and the Dean wasn't happy, I screamed "YEAH TELL HIM HIROKI HE LOVES SHINOBU YAH BITCH!" (Sorry, swearing.)
When Miyagi got shot I gasped and I was glad that Shinobu was okay so he could box his dad's face in. When his dad was getting yelled at by him I was like "YEAH you realise their in love NOW? NOW WHEN MIYAGIS DYING!?"
I loved it when Shinobu called him an old man when he found out the bullet didn't hit any vital organs and Miyagi whined back, I could vividly hear Miyagi say "Shinobu" in a whiny voice, and it made me laugh.
I also found it funny when Miyagi said "You wish." When Shinobu said he was the seme! :D
I also found it extremely touching that Miyagi just phoned to say "I love you." AWWWWW! SO KAWAII!
I'm upset that this story is over! I think I'm gonna read it again. ;)
Beware...your being followed...(and favourited)
Ros_Poz2
Olivia Fio-tan chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
Luvd it! bye for now, keep writing!
Olivia chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
"DAMN MIYAGI. IF YOU DIE I'LL KILL YOU!" - Lover logic
Olivia chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
KIDDNAPPED, *ULTIMATE TABLE FLIP* Fio-tan didn't even hit me (She blushed actually and almost cried, which has gotten common recently) I think she understands the Junjou Romantica couples serious love for each other, it's so adorable...wait, oh hey, she woke up, forgot to notice...! (FYI, I had to look up glomping for Fio-tan, lol, she is so ridiculous, and apparently, I do that to all my friend's screaming "HUG ATTACK!")
Olivia chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
"...the 17 almost 18 year old boy ..." Just HAD to mention his age. just HAD to make Fio-tan hit me... *almost table flip, but freezes under Fio-tan's glare. (she reminds me of Hiro-san sometimes and Misaki others)
AnimeHolic101 chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
GOOD STORY :)) I LOVED IT !
Butterfree chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Oh yeah! Forgot to mention but I love Hiroki and Nowaki's involvement in the story. Usually when they're involved when the story isn't about them, that means it has to be egoist as well. But you managed to just include them as two supportive friends for Miyagi, which I honestly found really sweet.

Once again, more detail going into the characters' emotions would make this story a lot better. But this was definetly worth the read, thank you! ~ CupidKirby
Butterfree chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
You know, normally I'm iffy on how much detail an author puts into each scene, but the actual plot and dialogue between all the characters just really makes up for it. It'd still be better with more detail but either way I'm loving the story so far!

~ CupidKirby
Touch of the Wind chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
Great!
leopardstarismyleader chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
I enjoyed this fic, it was quite humorous.

But I also feel that there was so much more you could have done. How and why was Shinobu kidnapped? How much was Miyagi really suffering?

Overall, I had mixed feelings. It's a great scenario and very humorous, but there should have been a lot more angst to balance it out.