Reviews for Junjou Terrorist: Caught
MrsStylinson3 chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
AWW! This was so cute! :) I love this pairing and you captured them perfectly!
It was like I was watching the anime!
Ros-Poz2 chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH *fangirl high pitched scream*
That was soooooo kawaii! *fangirl screams once again* That's got to be the best Terrorist story I have read so far, it was absolutely brilliant! *has a nosebleed from all the screaming*
Seriously my nose is throbbing now, I think I'm actually going to have a nosebleed.
When the Dean saw them kissing and fired Miyagi and told him to stay away from Shinobu, I screamed "Fuck the Dean! FUCK THE DEAN!" (Sorry for the bad language) and I stuck my fingers up at my screen.
I was going to cry along with Miyagi, it was so sad... :(
When Hiroki told the Dean that he told Miyagi about the kiddnapping, and the Dean wasn't happy, I screamed "YEAH TELL HIM HIROKI HE LOVES SHINOBU YAH BITCH!" (Sorry, swearing.)
When Miyagi got shot I gasped and I was glad that Shinobu was okay so he could box his dad's face in. When his dad was getting yelled at by him I was like "YEAH you realise their in love NOW? NOW WHEN MIYAGIS DYING!?"
I loved it when Shinobu called him an old man when he found out the bullet didn't hit any vital organs and Miyagi whined back, I could vividly hear Miyagi say "Shinobu" in a whiny voice, and it made me laugh.
I also found it funny when Miyagi said "You wish." When Shinobu said he was the seme! :D
I also found it extremely touching that Miyagi just phoned to say "I love you." AWWWWW! SO KAWAII!
I'm upset that this story is over! I think I'm gonna read it again. ;)
Beware...your being followed...(and favourited)
Ros_Poz2
Olivia Fio-tan chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
Luvd it! bye for now, keep writing!
Olivia chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
"DAMN MIYAGI. IF YOU DIE I'LL KILL YOU!" - Lover logic
Olivia chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
KIDDNAPPED, *ULTIMATE TABLE FLIP* Fio-tan didn't even hit me (She blushed actually and almost cried, which has gotten common recently) I think she understands the Junjou Romantica couples serious love for each other, it's so adorable...wait, oh hey, she woke up, forgot to notice...! (FYI, I had to look up glomping for Fio-tan, lol, she is so ridiculous, and apparently, I do that to all my friend's screaming "HUG ATTACK!")
Olivia chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
"...the 17 almost 18 year old boy ..." Just HAD to mention his age. just HAD to make Fio-tan hit me... *almost table flip, but freezes under Fio-tan's glare. (she reminds me of Hiro-san sometimes and Misaki others)
AnimeHolic101 chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
GOOD STORY :)) I LOVED IT !
Butterfree chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Oh yeah! Forgot to mention but I love Hiroki and Nowaki's involvement in the story. Usually when they're involved when the story isn't about them, that means it has to be egoist as well. But you managed to just include them as two supportive friends for Miyagi, which I honestly found really sweet.

Once again, more detail going into the characters' emotions would make this story a lot better. But this was definetly worth the read, thank you! ~ CupidKirby
Butterfree chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
You know, normally I'm iffy on how much detail an author puts into each scene, but the actual plot and dialogue between all the characters just really makes up for it. It'd still be better with more detail but either way I'm loving the story so far!

~ CupidKirby
Touch of the Wind chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
Great!
leopardstarismyleader chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
I enjoyed this fic, it was quite humorous.

But I also feel that there was so much more you could have done. How and why was Shinobu kidnapped? How much was Miyagi really suffering?

Overall, I had mixed feelings. It's a great scenario and very humorous, but there should have been a lot more angst to balance it out.
littleangelwings012 chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
wow! at first with the news about a kid with an affir with someone twice their age wow the news travel fast these. dean saw them and was super mad becuase his son was like their age as well, as being the father of course he would have strong feelings then becusae of thism iyagi had doublts. misaygi asked shinobu whetehr or not he really loved misagy made shinobu really sad so i cna udnerstand y he was crying. but the nest scene where they got caught and shinobu's father forced shonobu away i understand that too. i mean thats not right, but he should have given them time to explain themselves, dont assume its because of lust. then the next scene was sweet where when shinobu was kidnapped and miyagi loved and worried him so much that he couldnt even sleep. then the next scene is even swweter where miyagi took the bullet for shinbou claiming his love for shinobu even further . it was such a loving scene where shinobu yllled at his father becuase he didnt undersntad the situation. but thank god he came around and accepted their realtionship. lol about the part where nowaki called and told miagi to have no se for a week. that was pure torturte for miyagi but o well goota know your situation. you gott understand miyagi too i mean not being with his lover for so long, o of course he wanted to be with him. o well their passinaote love will not die out just beause of this becuse theur love is really stroung. their love was so strong that they risked their lives and at the end they finally got approved by shinobu;s father. going back abit where miyagi was crying when shinbou left, that was so touching. he feel in love with shonbu so deeply that further in the story he claimed that he wouldnt be able to forget shinobu like he did with sensei. he also mentioned how he was tahnkful that he got divored with risako cause then he was able to meet shinobu. that so sweet now thats desting :P well i really enojyed it so far and cant wait for more. keep up the awesomness!
Lost In Ataraxia chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Cute :D

Though I think you meant 'exception' rather than 'expectation' early on .

Anyways, keep up the good work. :P
PureHeartKill chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
OMG ILU! The Character are totally IC the whole time! Best Terrorist fanfic ever!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
nice, im glad things are going good for the couple.