Reviews for Heroes
darkynstars chapter 1 . 11/19
Is this story abandoned? It's a very interesting story, one with three of my favorite tv. shows, but I'm a bit upset with the fact that you haven't updated in years... Still, I do enjoy rereading the few chapters you have posted. I'm very curious to know what you had planned for this story.

The title and summary reminded me of the show, "Heroes", and thought that you planned to give them powers and have them chase down their biggest enemy, who-unfortunately- also has powers... That was my idea, anyway.
I loved your story and I hope you update.
HelloBoys25 chapter 3 . 3/23/2015
Hey, this story is really exciting! I'm really looking forward to seeing where it goes! I love all these characters so much, and it's so fun to see how they might react when together
Ghostrider chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
I had to re-read the first two chapters to place this story, it's been so long. An interesting idea, this crossover. I know two of the shows (Castle & Bones, the latter only in passing). The addition of the chemical mixture seems to be leading up some sort of meta-human/Heroes-like convergence of people. Reminds me of some of the Batman Rogue's origin stories. Interesting and I'll be following this more closely.
NeverMessWithTeddyBears chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Loving the story! Please update soon. :) Can't wait to se what happens next. You had a few mistakes, but nothing much. :) xo

~Katarina
goneblank chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Too bad you haven't written anything as of late I would love to hear the next chapter.
TempeBeckett chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
My 3 favorite shows on a X-Files-ish case, how awesome! Too bad you didn't continue it (but I see you didn't get many review, so I kinda understan your reasons). Too bad though, but I liked the idea and the story so far :)
Shocked chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE! You put all of my favorite shows into this!
Cielo chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
I like it a lot. Please, update. :)
Idonthave a name chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
What is all three teams doing in a wherehouse, and none of said three teams, knew of the others presence, NYPD, CBI and FBI. dont anyone communicate with one another anymore, especially with twitter? LOL. Keep this up, you got me intreguie.
kate chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Great story so far. my 3 fav shows together. cant wait to see what happens next.
funnygirlOoObroadwaybaby chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Sounds interesting! And I love all those characters, so I would LOVE an update soon! :)