Reviews for Three Is Not Company
Miguel51 chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
Loved it. Totally saw it coming when Brooke got jealous after discovering Pachel are an item. Although I'm not Haley's biggest fan in this fic, I'm glad she was able to prevent Brooke from ruining Rachel and Peyton's moment. Speaking of I would've loved to have seen that scene from either Peyton or Rachel's POV. Anyhow, please update soon.
TrustInFaith chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
Post again soon..
Miguel51 chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
Why do I get the feeling that Pachel and Baley are about to run into each other on their respective dates? If that does happen, I'm guessing that Brooke gets jealous of Peyton and Rachel's new found romance (because we all know high school Brooke is terribly possessive), and this'll result in a slight setback in her budding relationship with Haley where Brooke will have to kiss major butt in order to rectify later on.
TrustInFaith chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
Post again soon.
Caseyjr chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
Update, update, update :) I read it of course. Your Baley stories are great!
music.is.my.heroine chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
pachel is cute ! I like her better with Rachel !:).
&& god I can't wait to see what's going to happen on that date with haley && Brooke :):) please post more soon !
music.is.my.heroine chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
omg I feel so sorry for Nathan but I'm in love with baley :-)
music.is.my.heroine chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
omg is the talk with Nathan coming up :O
music.is.my.heroine chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
Awww that was so sweet !:) I love that ending I have to be honest though I'm sort of scared of nathans reaction to this !:O
music.is.my.heroine chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
omg omg omg ! I'm squealing right now !:):) that kiss was so sweet and was hot !;) can't to see what's going to happen soon !
TrustInFaith chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
I loved it. Post again soon.
CaseyJr chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
I cannot wait for the Baley romance. Please update soon. You're a good writer and I really enjoy reading your stories!
othlvr16 chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
can't wait for the date
Miguel51 chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
Though this may not come as much of a surprise, I preferred the Pachel scenes more than the Baley ones despite them being the beta-couple. They just seem to have a better connection in my opinion. I like how Peyton is starting to fall pretty hard for Rachel. Yet another great update.
Miguel51 chapter 12 . 5/12/2012
Kudos to Haley for finally talking to Nathan, even if it was probably amazingly hard for her to do. And yay for Brooke getting a chance with her Tutor Girl. Hope they make it. Now hopefully the Pachel relationship will overcome their similar hurtle and take things to the next level, 'cause Peyton needs some happiness after having her heartbroken (albeit unintentionally) by Brooke.

Great chapter!