Reviews for The Domestics 1c: The Roommate Files
Dahlia Faith Black chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Oh, poor Bobby. Not that I particularly like him in movieverse anymore (a shame, because I adore the Ashmore twins).

I never really thought about it, but I do think John and Jubilee would have been friends. At the very least, because of their powers.
Dahlia Faith Black chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
I used to be a huge Kyro fan until I became obsessed with Ryro (because Rogue is my favorite and I don't think the writers did her justice in the movies) but now I find it kind of odd because Bobby had a thing with Kitty in The Last Stand, meaning he went after what was Pyro's girl (and I guess it makes sense that she would go after Bobby because he was Pyro's closest friend at the mansion) and I'm just so used to Pyro going after Rogue, who is Bobby's girl and... I don't know where I'm going with this. But I do like the way you portray Kyro.
Chellerbelle chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
I approve of this song singing. I may have done similar things with/to my friends... hehehehe.
almostgone71 chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Awesome story. D Very funny.

Update soon!
Lucky's Girl chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Hi,

HAHAHAHA! This was so very funny! Square Roots? Ick for sure! I loved the talking though, it was just plain great!

"I just want to go to sleep!" Heee, that was great. You almost have to feel bad for Bobby and his sleepless self. ;D Thanksss!

~Paige
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Hi,

That was great! Hahahaha, I love the idea and John and Bobby were just so fun! It is always the little things that make it real! Thanks so much, I really love this one!

~Paige
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Yay! Kyro! And Bobby!

"This was a new development. Bobby glanced up wearily from his pillow at the glowing red numbers of his alarm clock. Ten minutes to midnight, and there was a *girl* in their dorm room."

That was like, the funniest thing ever.

Lol, Bobby's like, "What? You actually like him?" XD
JadedHearts0923 chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Love the story so far. Also please add some more Kyro into some of the soon to be chapters please.
Chellerbelle chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Hahaha oh I looooove Kitty. *hugs her* Excellent shutting down there.

Also, I feel sorry for Bobby, haha.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Smirk. I do love him so.

John. Not Bobby.

John's just such a brat sometimes. ;)