Reviews for Every Time I Look For You
BlackRose2797 chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
Hi! I just read your story and I really love it. I want to see more of what's going to happen with Kurt and Blaine and what happened to Kurt. I bet it had something to do with Karofsky. And I want to see them become something more and their duet. But I realize you haven't written in quite a time, please I beg you, upload something I die to see what happens now. Well, thank you. Love your story.
addyalana chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
updateeee
hannahginny chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
This is so good, why did you end it!
BGuate224 chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
Omfg this story is incredible IM THINKING SO HARD. It's a darn shame you stopped...
Curly Wurly Me chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
This is really good, are you going to be updating?
Guardian Fox chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
I really love Blaine's friendship with Santana. Will we be exloring everyone's powers more? Like, Blaine can turn invisible, but he turns his clothes invisible too - so could he potentially turn other things invisible too by touching them?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Please update! I just read this whole story and realized that it hasn't been updated in so long! Now I'm sad... Please write more. I really love this story.
Rori Potter chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Wow. What is with Kurt? Update soon.
Mee chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
You are a good writer but yOu need to uPdate more:)
spyder chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE I LOVE THIS STORY! DONT GIVE UP ON IT IT'S REALLY GOOD! if we were talking face to face I would be shaking you and drag you to a computer! It's really good I hope you continue this
anon chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
sooooooooooooo goooooooooooooood
warblerklainegleek123 chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
whoa. update pleaase!
whyistherenodeleteaccountoptio chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
cant wait for the next chapter :D
MacAMuse707 chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
when i first saw this i was a little sketchy. then, i started reading it and...asdfghjkl! i loooooooove it. i love all your stories. they're great, your great. so you should update this really soon so i don't die. wouldn't want that right xP

pleeeeeeaaaaase update soon.