Reviews for Favorites
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
I really enjoyed the telling of this story. The short passages leave wonderful images in the mind of the reader and reveal a romantic love story, worthy of a belated Valentine day surprise. Thanks for sharing!
KNO chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This was absolutely lovely.

Fantastic job.

rallybabe89 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Of one of the best naruto-Dom pieces I have ever read! You did an amazing job. This piece makes me fall on love with Neji ten all over again. Thank you for writing this. Hope to read more of your work soon
crookedcath chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This was beautiful and well-written. Great One-shot!
naash chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
beautiful. just beautiful.

very well written too
Lyrics and Music chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
wonderfully written.

I really enjoyed it.

-Amy
Wroathe chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
You did such a great job with their characters... never could I have imagined having read a oneshot that did the two justice, but this? This was spectacular. I amazed with at the quality with which this piece has been written, and I have no qualms to present. Everything was absolutely flawless... so symbolic! I can't express how much I loved this!

It's just... wow! Especially the Neji-white remark. I mean, marred perfection? It describes him perfectly, and I felt like you hit the nail on the head with him. You went from giving me an in-depth look into their characters to a mild fangirl (referencing, of course, to the "bear his children" line, as I simply cannot pass up a Neji in that regard), and I could not love you more for it.

Overall, an excellent story by an excellent author. I better be seeing some more Nejiten from you in the future! :)
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Very simple, sweet. Great job on this! The writing style of yours is perfect; creates a good flow to the story!

~Dreaming101
milene chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
\o/ loved it!
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This is a great story. Please keep writing.
Kiminator Mark XII chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Really sweet! I loved it! The detail and explination behind the reasons for their likes was good and well thought out. Overall, just a super adorable story by a capable writer!

~KMXII~
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
AWW! Damn you have a way with words. So absolutely sweet, I'm spazzing over it! _

Just beautiful, that's all I can without going into a full-fledged fangirl rant. :)

Keep writing!