Reviews for Ripples By the Drop
Krasie chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
"Drain Heart was impossible to avoid. The attack was simply too fast for dodging to be an option."

Stay noob Shugo.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
Flawless, amazing oringial content, nobody's too ooc, and you must have proof-read your work unlike most subscribers. And your ending was brilliant, twincest ftw 3
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
where's the lemon?
The JamesS chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
I love chapter 9 The Space Between Two Worlds it was great.
The JamesS chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
I love chapter 8 Infinity Eight it was great.
The JamesS chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
I love chapter 7 Antithesis it was great.
The JamesS chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
I love chapter 6 Perception it was great.
The JamesS chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
I love chapter 5 Anima & Persona it was great.
The JamesS chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
I love chapter 4 Brigit it was great.
The JamesS chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
I love chapter 3 Beneath the Surface it was great.
The JamesS chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
I love chapter 2 A leap of Faith it wa great.
The JamesS chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I love chapter 1 Tides it was great.
Taeniaea chapter 9 . 11/25/2011
cool story
crimsonxfayth chapter 9 . 10/11/2011
I did not comment on any of the other chapters only because I could not take a break long enough to do so. The story had A good time line, fit the story, the characters rang true to the original while being slightly different. The story seemed like part of the original. You made me wait for the confession which, made me mad, and happy at the same time. You know how to keep someone's interest. The fact that the pay out did not happen till the end made this all the better. The chapters led into one another really well, while keeping it simple but complex enough for intrigue. You did really well on this and I hope that you continue writing.
MintyPinkHydreigon chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
This is a wonderful story. The desciption is great and not heavy handed as well as having proportion with the action and dialogue. I also like how the plot goes, though I wonder what will happen next?

Good work on this fic.