Reviews for The Green Eyed Monster
FallenAngel218 chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
I notice that you haven't updated this story in months... it's very interesting. I like Dean and Kait together. You create characters that are perfect for his personality. I can't wait to see more of Dean and Kait!
Natali chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
i can't wait for the next chapter!

please don't tease us! pretty please :)
Natali chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
why have i not seen this before? how in the world could i've missed it! seriously though... your story was freakin' amazing :)

love the work you've done
celeste301 chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
*fans self* that was hot, I think my shoes may have melted. Awesome chapter _
celeste301 chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Awesome chapter and ooooh it's Monday! *sits on the floor and waits for the next one* _
celeste301 chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
awww poor Dean, *is dying of curiosity, runs off to read next chapter*
celeste301 chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
awesome chapter, loved the steamy ending
celeste301 chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
I like how they made up, awww, I sense some Jealous Dean in the next one
celeste301 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
awww, I love protective Dean, pouty Dean, sweet Dean. .. I think I may have a Dean-problem lol
celeste301 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
hot beginning! lovin it so far
stephaniew chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
I love that this is so very very Dean. He has such a great respect for women. The idea that he hurt the woman he loves would absolutely torture him. And of course, he doesn't want to really talk about it, just try to frighten her into leaving...idiot! Great cliffhanger there at the end too! What's she gonna do?
Angelyn chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
I wouldn't leave Dean worth a penny! LOL! Great story so far!
DiaDeLosMuertos chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
great story so far ) hope you update soon!
stephaniew chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
Whoa, seriously...does it get any hotter than this? Dang girl! Ok, so to back up, I loved the juxtaposition of Sam's retelling of the scene vs. what Dean what seeing. I'm glad she comes back after their fight, especially given his welcome. When he pops all the buttons off her shirt...wow... And the talking...I'm a huge sucker for Dean talking in bed. The bossy, super possessive tone here was really really hot! Can't wait for next Monday!
stephaniew chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Love this as always! Dean's reaction seems totally in character...he'd hate being left out and hate even more that they ganged up on him. Also love the setup for the rest of the story with Heather planting those seeds of doubt. Their dance was lovely...so sweet and tender! Wonderful pacing and plotting here too. Looking forward to more!