Reviews for Hour of the Wolf
beaches13 chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
I'm enjoying your story & can't wait for the next chapter. This is so how it should've gone
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
You may not have updated this in a very long time but I can tell you I think it's perfect where it is right now
planenutty chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
I like how Myka is an integral part of Helena's recovery even before she is returned to the Warehouse. Good plotline. Thanks and I look forward to the next installment.
sumaulus chapter 8 . 4/3/2012
This is amazing. You are amazing. I haven't read all of your Myka/Helena stories yet, but this one is the most intense by far.

I'm impressed that you able to come up with so many unique situations for a single pairing. Some authors can't vary sex scenes in a single story and you keep coming up with new and wonderful ways for Helena and Myka to interact. Your writing is excellent; the only thing I wished you would change is "mumbled". I think "murmured," "breathed," or something else might work better sometimes.

Thank you very much for this and all your other stories. I'm not an expert or anything, but you're one of the best writers I've read on the internet.
Xenite chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I just recently found this story and I enjoyed it tremendously! I like the setting of just Myka/HG and Calder working through HG's psyche to help her recover. I hope you continue!
2FaceMyFate chapter 8 . 10/27/2011
Oh ma guh...I think you just fried something in my brain. Lol. I love this story. I hope you will finish it. I want to see the bad guy get caught and our girls have their happy ending. :)
Kay8abc chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
I absolutely loved it. I can't wait to see what come next.
VEGAvolatile chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
Really intense update. I like how you portray how deep there feeling are for each other. It's tangible.
XxKuro-kunxX chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
Very intense. that last chapter surely gave me some images that I will probably will be dreaming to tonight. I'm very captivated with the Myka/Helena pairing. Jamie Murray is a truely stunning woman.
Recreational Writer chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
I love your story so far. I hope you continue to write soon. I can't wait to find out what will happen next.
macgamer chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
Really enjoyable story, keep the chapters coming! Myka and HG being seperated is just too sad, I hope they can find a way to get back together soon.
North chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
A lovely story, please continue.
VEGAvolatile chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
So far, so sweet. Keep it up:)
tonksremus2332 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Awesome chapter! Hope you update soon.