Reviews for Of Ferrets and Weasles
ScorpiusWeasel chapter 1 . 3/29
you should make a continuation (hope i spelled that right), because at least i would really like to see what happens next! like what happens when/if the families catch them, and how the rest of their lives will go!
Raven chapter 1 . 3/19
I think you should make a two-shot!
This is brilliant!
Instanatick chapter 1 . 3/17
OH MY GOD!
That was hilarious. My stomach hurts from all that laughing and during those letters I completely lost it!
This was really good! Are you gonna make more?
Vampire Demigod chapter 1 . 1/30
Haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha! Funniest scorose I have ever read! It's really awesome! I would have loved it you would have written what happened afterwards. BUT IT'S AWESOME!
Hazel890 chapter 1 . 1/22
Oh my gods that was amazing. You really captured the Weasley-Malfoy feud. Poor Rose and Scorpius! :0
Alma Alfaoury chapter 1 . 1/19
Dear the author,
I just finished reading the "bloody child" 1 hour ago and I felt really bad that they didn't include anything that happened after our lovely Malfoy asked Rose out...well we know that she said no but pretty sure they dated after that.
So this is probably what would have happened if the last book was longer.
Love,
A fan ️
person chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
amazing story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
hahahaha...its such a lovely piece! I wish it was lengthier.
Hog warts Studen chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
I LOVED IT! Please make an squeal!
JLBriggs chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Ah come on! You have to make a part 2! I want to see their reactions when the couple runs! The sarcasm and banter was fantastic! I was in stitches the whole time. Please write another part!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Loved this! Especially the letters. Did they escape?!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL! PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHOCOLATE FROGS ON TOP :-) :-)
Lol chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Sorta nice hope u don't mind comments but I thought wasn't q
Someone chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
I really enjoyed reading the story! The different writing styles fit together surprisingly well, in fact, I think it really made reading the story even funnier. (Usually, multiple writing styles in one story turn out to be a mess,but you nailed it!)