Reviews for Changing Meaning
Pandora Diane MacMillan chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Short but heartfelt. Very sad. Very well written. I would like to know more of how this couple battle the cruel enemies that surround them. And I wish for an outcome where this brave woman receives the respect she is due.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This is fluffy and sweet and d'awwww. _ I love this look at the HM and the Goblin Granny. They must have had a hell of a courtship, too.

And I like that you specify that she's not really pretty...and that the Hard Master doesn't give a damn. Because he knows there's more important things. D'awww. _
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
awwww so cute!
Sakura-bell chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This is so adorably fluffy! I couldn't help smiling the entire time I read it. I had always thought she was called that because of her training methods (I based this off a comment Tommy made to her in one of the stories from the Stormshadow comic). It's sweet of the Hard Master to love his wife so much that he would say all that in the middle of the fight. My favorite part though was "Are you… are you flirting?" I cracked up! This was very good and I look forward to more Hard Master/Goblin Granny fics if you choose to do anymore.
gamingkitty chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I would hug HM for this ... if I was interested in finding out how many weapons his wife could stick in me. Since I'm _not_, congratulations will have to serve.
river95 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Ohhhhhh - I like this one! It is always good to see a character who is thought of as mean or strict as someone who also has feelings and does care about people in some way - it makes them more human. I especially like his thought process - how he can take away the power of calling someone something mean, and make it be a compliment, instead.

Well Done!

TinySprite chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
So sweet! I loved it!
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
And that's the meaning of love... who knew the HardMaster was such a sweet, loving guy? I bet GoblinGranny would stab anyone in the eyeball should they say differently. Loved it.
Bateman chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Who the hell is this Stick? He one HELLUVA guy. Kicking ass ninjas who stand up 4 they woman. If he ends up Hard master then he kicked ass when he was young. Goblin 4tw
Giant Snapping Turtle chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
AWE :3

So fluffy! That was adorable! Maybe I just tend to gravitate towards adorable ninja behavior...I love his dialogue too! It's all so sweet! I'm smiling a lot :D

Loved it!
Linuxgirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Well, fluff or not, it's really a cute story. I like it. Especially the "Stick" name calling. Guess that's why the Hard master always had a staff handy in later times ;-).

Really, short and cute.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I suppose I already technically gave you a review via PM, but I'll state again how much I love this. I enjoy seeing the Hard Master and the Granny Goblin as a young, newly wed couple. I like the origin story you gave her "nickname", as well as dynamic between the two of them.