Reviews for Clockwork AE
Squishy4953 chapter 5 . 1/14
This kid makes me rage.
No redeeming qualities.
He runs away from everything and he butchered those poor hawk chicks! /3
I hope there's gonna be some REALLY extensive character building here...
By the way, it might be because I accidentally skipped over it, but when is this set?
Lifesjustalaugh chapter 41 . 12/24/2016
uh okay just a question...is this guy an adult? Like seriously? What's stopping him from sending the pills for testing ir going to a bloody hospital for a proper testing? Most of this story makes no sense...Like when Jiu's family is apparently forced to the engagement and to let Zian stay with them...Are there no adults in this story?
chicaalterego chapter 79 . 12/11/2016
Loved it! Feels so close to an ending, and I loved how crazy smart that baby is. Makes sense sinc ehe is th last in a line of manufactured genius babies.

Since it's now labeled as complete, I imagine there is an epoligue on the way. Looking forwards to that :)
Tears chapter 59 . 4/3/2016
Ohhh, eep I forgot unfinished stories leave me twichy, Icould keep reading till the current update. umm, i'll come back when it is finished- it's so good I must pause in this lull. Your such a good author!
Guest chapter 56 . 4/3/2016
I am amazed, last night I stayed up far to late reading this and im not even finished yet. You write so well! I can't believe I only just found this. Thank you.
Hawk chapter 78 . 3/6/2016
Awesome! Love this.
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 78 . 2/26/2016
Aaaw, he needs to learn to open up more! *wants to give him a giant hug to make it all better*

I was so happy to see you updated! I love this story.
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 77 . 2/26/2016
A hungry Dib's brain sounds like a marvelously scary place. OMG love this.
This is better than a giant meatbun apocalypse.
This fic is amazing.
roserapier chapter 78 . 2/26/2016
I really enjoy this story. I think you have done a great job of bringing your characters to life. However, I was very disappointed at how you had Dib pressure his precious person into drinking something he had no desire to. If someone does not want to drink alcohol and in fact has a good reason not to, you should NOT be shoving champagne repeatedly at them. This scene was far from romantic or comforting and in fact was quite disturbing, despite taking place in a virtual world. I hope that this won't discourage you from your writing. Again, I have really enjoyed your story thus far and am looking forward to future hijinks.
aeklfn vjnadfaf chapter 78 . 2/25/2016
yay update!
chicaalterego chapter 78 . 2/25/2016
Cute. I felt a bit bad at the start because Windy made his life harder yet again. I'm also happy to see this back. I'm a horrible author who needs to get back to my fics. I look forwards towards the end I see coming in the horizon.
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
This story is amazing, ya know.
Guest chapter 38 . 10/2/2015
Huh, I didn't expect Al to agree to that.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/2/2015
Wow thank you for explaining that! Lol I can't believe I just assumed it was actually 10 million if American Dollars. Geez, talk about silly. Thank you for the clarification. I guess one never knows how integrated they are until they start assuming money is the same everywhere, even if they know it's not.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/2/2015
Hah, take that. Now Gui gets to feel just like Al when he was 13, and compared to GUi ever since! MUwahaha. Ha.