Reviews for Clockwork AE
Tears chapter 59 . 4/3
Ohhh, eep I forgot unfinished stories leave me twichy, Icould keep reading till the current update. umm, i'll come back when it is finished- it's so good I must pause in this lull. Your such a good author!
I am amazed, last night I stayed up far to late reading this and im not even finished yet. You write so well! I can't believe I only just found this. Thank you.
Hawk chapter 78 . 3/6
Awesome! Love this.
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 78 . 2/26
Aaaw, he needs to learn to open up more! *wants to give him a giant hug to make it all better*

I was so happy to see you updated! I love this story.
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 77 . 2/26
A hungry Dib's brain sounds like a marvelously scary place. OMG love this.
This is better than a giant meatbun apocalypse.
This fic is amazing.
roserapier chapter 78 . 2/26
I really enjoy this story. I think you have done a great job of bringing your characters to life. However, I was very disappointed at how you had Dib pressure his precious person into drinking something he had no desire to. If someone does not want to drink alcohol and in fact has a good reason not to, you should NOT be shoving champagne repeatedly at them. This scene was far from romantic or comforting and in fact was quite disturbing, despite taking place in a virtual world. I hope that this won't discourage you from your writing. Again, I have really enjoyed your story thus far and am looking forward to future hijinks.
aeklfn vjnadfaf chapter 78 . 2/25
yay update!
chicaalterego chapter 78 . 2/25
Cute. I felt a bit bad at the start because Windy made his life harder yet again. I'm also happy to see this back. I'm a horrible author who needs to get back to my fics. I look forwards towards the end I see coming in the horizon.
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
This story is amazing, ya know.
Guest chapter 38 . 10/2/2015
Huh, I didn't expect Al to agree to that.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/2/2015
Wow thank you for explaining that! Lol I can't believe I just assumed it was actually 10 million if American Dollars. Geez, talk about silly. Thank you for the clarification. I guess one never knows how integrated they are until they start assuming money is the same everywhere, even if they know it's not.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/2/2015
Hah, take that. Now Gui gets to feel just like Al when he was 13, and compared to GUi ever since! MUwahaha. Ha.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/2/2015
Do you really sleep and play at the same time? One would think that your mind would need to rest somewhat...
Guest chapter 16 . 10/1/2015
Meh, if Gui was really all that he would have noticed Al's struggles. Not someone I would waste my time with when I have such an awesome friend like Hang.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/1/2015
Holy carp. Maybe his father poisoned him? Or someone at the meeting?