Reviews for Brotherly Love
Choice chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I want to see more to this! D: It's too good not to be continued! *flails*
Esparafuso chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Whyy did it stop theeere? ;_;
I like the slowly pace you developed their relation 'till Drake sorta admited he likes Josh, but I really, really want to see what happens after this ending _

p.s.: sorry the bad english
Taisi chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
"It was a normal thing they did, he knew, when they were overwhelmed with emotion. No one stared. No one asked questions."

Best thing ever. It's so true. They get away with hugs and kisses and everyone's just like "Huh, wonder what happened," and that's it. C:

Also, the end, Drake's selfish and somehow still really sweet "I'm not jealous! I thought you liked ME!" confrontation was adorable.
Hollie chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This was brilliant :D You captured the tone (I think that's the right word) really well. With most Drake & Josh fanfictions the authors either try too hard with the comedy, or just word things in a way that none of the characters would never say, but I could picture everything in my head (except for Trevor, I can't remember who he is /) like it would be on the show, the timing was wonderful and I think this was formatted very nicely :) Thank you for posting it! :D
Horus.Potter chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I loved this. Very in character and well written!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
... This was actually something I could see happen on the show. They were perfectly in character! I honestly read it a second time over and there wasn't anything faulty in anyones behavior, it was all spot on. Most stories you find at least two or things... You just blew my mind with your awesome writing. And now I'm fangirling again :sigh:

RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
this was good
Dragonist chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Is it bad that I find this hilarious?

Because if so... Yeah. I'm so going to hell.

On the bright side, reading this fic? Way more than worth it. Congrats on amazingality - I can truthfully say you rocked my socks off.

Seriously. They may never be the same again. I don't care how many calories it burns, spazzing in laughter is so not good for you, or your stretchy striped footwear.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
That was great and not OOC at all! I wish they would have kissed again tho hahaha. Regardless, great!
MarauderGirl KS chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I really like it! i love Drake jealous and in denial xd

A second chapter would be nice, to see how it goes :D
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Perfectly in character!

Loved this part, made me laugh:

"Josh, you're gay?" said his dad who had come from the living room.

His mother turned to his dad. "Pay up."
Ready Or Notxx chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Aww. :) I've just recently gotten into Drake & Josh slash, so it's very new for me, but I love this. :)
Beizanten chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This is really great. Serve drake right, Josh can have many better guys if he wanted! The end is so funny, oh drake you're so in denial!
FallacyFallacy chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
D'awww, this fic was so cute! :) Thanks for writing it! When I first saw that prompt, I really hoped someone would take it up! :D
JoshFan chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I enjoyed it. A second chapter might be interesting to see how this develops.