Reviews for The News
Desss4ever chapter 2 . 1/18
that's sooooo sad!
EmmelleN chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
Lovely story! So glad I found it. Will be back for the next chapter. Thanks!
CountryGrl chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Ah dear, I do believe my phone helpfully changed "reading" to "rewind" in my other review :P Sorry about that. Anyway, here's an extra review count for your story, which it definitely deserves. ;)
CountryGrl chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
Oh John-Boy...

I really, really love how you've written John Walton. He has this quality about him that isn't easy to capture. Lovely.

I look forward to rewind more!
CountryGrl chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
I just saw the episode where Jenny comes back and started to ship these two so bad, so I came straight here to see if there were any fics...and oh this is so sad already! Poor John-Boy...:( Really well written though, you have all their voices perfectly.
Great chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
You've captured everyone's reactions quite well-especially John and Olivia's ! I always liked how in that family every single member's happiness or sadness was something the parents/grandparents felt a need to focus on. BTW, where's Grandma and Grandpa?
Galaxy-Defending-Hopeful chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
Hey! This is a great chapter - so full of emotion. I love it! Please update quickly, your fans are hungry...
CallMeFebreze chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Poor JohnBoy. Keep up the good writing!
Aurora chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
So sad. But so well written. Keep updating! :)
CallMeFebreze chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
Aww poor John-boy! I feel so sorry for him! :( I wonder where John took him?
CallMeFebreze chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
I love this story so much! I'm a HUGE fan of the Waltons, and this is so sweet! Please update soon!
Cruelest Sea chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
So sad! But well written.:)
Galaxy-Defending-Hopeful chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
This is a really amazing chapter - I can just imagine John-Boy, in his chair, sitting there...

Please write more soon!
Jessi chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
I am enjoying this story very much!I hope you continue it! (Thanks for writing your first story here,"The Incident".I really liked that one,too!)
Galaxy-Defending-Hopeful chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
This is a great little chapter - I need to know what happens next! For people of the same age, or similar, your writing is so much better than mine.

I love how you can hit the nail on the head with exactly what each character would say or do.