Reviews for Final Destination
RetardedArcuss chapter 1 . 4/30
Dose Ratchet-senpi have a crush maybe~?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
fanfictions gonna be deleted in 6 days! if we dont sigh the petition! then bye bye everything to do with fanfics and fanart! so go to RaisingHeartExelion and click her link to 'STOP SOPA! Sign the petition!' to save fanfiction net!
Airachnid-Femme chapter 13 . 6/28/2012
The last part with Sides', Ratchet, and the girl, is just lik my sis, her boyfriend, and me. Me being Sides' of course. ;)

I loved and throughly enjoy this story. Brilliant, amazing, and kick aft!
Top Kicker chapter 13 . 6/14/2012
101st COMMENT BABY!

And OMG! Cant wait to read the next story! I love ur writing skills!
StarBee24 chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
Wow Sideswipe...just...wow
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
:D
KayleeChiara chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Nice story, looking forward to reading the next chapter! As to blood alcohol level factoids, I vaguely recall anything over is legally drunk. And 4. breathilizer tests were so insanely drunk they were lucky to be alive - but drat it all, I can't remember if I'm recalling this correctly. Anyways, I like the story! Thanks for sharing! :)
Dawn Racer chapter 13 . 10/30/2011
Awww I absolutely adored this!
SandNinja101 chapter 13 . 9/27/2011
Woo! Great story! :3
SandNinja101 chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
I REALLY hate Moonracer. -_- And it's about time Ratchet quit being an idiot! Janice better be okay! Back to me hating Moonracer... I hope Megatron rips her Spark out and stomps on it!
SandNinja101 chapter 7 . 9/27/2011
Ugh! Ratchet! Make up your mind, you dumb mech! So much drama! x_x
SandNinja101 chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
Ratchet! Ugh! You're as dumb as Will was! *beats Ratchet with a giant wrench*
SandNinja101 chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
I really like the fact that you're making Jolt a bigger character in the story. . I thought he was pretty awesome myself.
SandNinja101 chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Lol Will Will Will.. You're such a dummy. XD Sure, Ratchet, of all the Bots, would be the one to tell a human of their existence the second he meets her. Note the sarcasm. Will, you're cute, but you need to THINK more. XD
Leonixon chapter 13 . 7/23/2011
Ah! this story was so fun to read! So adorable! X3 Sideswipe was just a ball of fun!