Reviews for Don't Miss You At All
Oh wow I just found this but it was soooo good and scarily accurate. This is how I would have imagined it, if the writers didn't have sense enough to not put Luke and Peyt together
YourxMuse chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
OMG this made me tear up. I love LP, hate Lindsey. I loved this, but it's so sad
AgentRez chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This is a very well-written story, and it's easily how things could have turned out. I was just rewatching the scene in season 4 where Dan tells Deb that Karen was the love of his life and he only settled for Deb, and I was thinking that Lucas marrying Lindsey was in keeping with the theme of history repeating itself. Lucas was always running from his feelings for Peyton (or vice versa), and you captured that well in your story. Great job!
gosal11444 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Wow, are you sure this is your first one? It was amazing ! Like wow ! The emotions that you put into it, you are an AWEsome writer ! I really hope you write more !

Please and thank you :)
Toner-For-AK47 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
/3...a world without Leyton together is depressing. is this a one shot? or is it gonna be an awesome story where Lucas realizes hes a jacka$$ and gets with Peyton? either would be coo;D lovedd this story even though its sadd:)
Biddy429 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Well, for a first fan fic it was nothing short of brilliant! Amazing! I loved it, you have captured so much of their "essence" in this story but I will say this, I dont believe for a second he doesnt miss her - its an impossible thing for either of them as they will always love oneanother for the rest of time - its fate! So why on earth did you let him marry "her who shall not be named" because I dont like her, not one little bit! anyway, that aside your story was fabulous and absolutely perfect! Thank you for giving us this! Well done and I await impatiently for your next story which I know will be just as amazing!
AllLeyton chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I really was enjoying this until Lucas married Lindsey. I hate the fifth season. Major waste of air time. N2TH
TheFandomLounge chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Finally!I am so so delighted that someone decided to start a new leyton story. The fact that there are even more brucas stories really does not sit well with me:(so thank you for taking the time with it! I loved it, it has some great potential. But the ending was so incredibly sad. I hope you will make something happen in the future to make up for it. Luke is such an ass...keep the updates coming fast!I mis leyton. Congratulations on starting your first fic.