Reviews for The Beauty and The Lord
Chelle chapter 14 . 5/24/2014
I have some ideas if interested email me
Guest chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
I love this story dont stop its getting good
Guest chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
You are the most talented please continue this story
DarkPatronus chapter 15 . 2/28/2014
Hey, so glaaaaaad you updated especially sinceI've been following that story since the very beginning. please don't stop updating.
Cloelius Princess chapter 14 . 2/19/2014
I wasn't expecting this chapter to go this way at all. I don't really know if I like it.
But I'm loving the story
Cloelius Princess chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
I'm loving it,
Voldemort'sQueen chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
Poor Darken... That girl is so stupid, that Alma! What's wrong with killing people, anyway? I can't understand that. But then again, that's probably because I'm being dragged to the Dark Side by Voldemort long ago...
DeniiXloveZelda chapter 14 . 9/7/2013
WOW!
I love your story. And I'm German ;)
I hope you will be back soon. I want to read more.
Denii ;)
DarkPatronus97 chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
First of all, good luck for your exams :)
And that chapter was just... Argh just brilliant. your writing improves with each chapter, that's grand :) and who might that jealous person be? hmm, it starts getting interesting :) upload soon!;)
Guest chapter 13 . 5/9/2013
Great chapter! Update as soon as you can :)
Guest chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
I've just found your story and read all the chapters :) I love it! I can't wait to see what happens next :) Update soon please :)
DarkPatronus97 chapter 12 . 3/13/2013
argh damn you for that delicious cliff hanger. I thought that it really was a cool chapter and I can't wait to see more of Heather and Isabella's hate-hate relationship:) hope your studies are going well though. Update soon as soon as you can please;)
STforRK chapter 12 . 3/13/2013
Isabella is controlling her feelings as well as a Mord Sith. Why is Darken Rahl drawn to her? Heather is writing her own death sentence when it comes to Isabella.
STforRK chapter 11 . 1/24/2013
Thanks for the update. Who is Isabella dreaming about? Looking forward to reading more.
DarkPatronus97 chapter 11 . 1/24/2013
omg I so much loved that chapter sch a cliffhanger *_* your writing improves with each chapter and I'm really not disappointed in the story so far! Hope you'll be able to update soon and that your exams went well. I know them, they can be quite nasty anyway, update soon, PLEASE!;)