Reviews for Mr Anderson
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
I loved your A/N at the end! ROFL! How awesome would it be for everyone on fanfiction to be somehow married to one another?...Okay, that was beyond creepy. Forget I said that .

Good chapter, btw! :D
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
OH. WOW. I did not expect that. Welp. Going to drown my sorrows in a pot or 7 of tea. BLAINE. YOU FOOL. WHATCHU DOIN
blueenchantment chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
I squealed like a five year old when I saw this was updated, even though I was at work and had to read this chapter secretly under my register on my phone. Do you know how hard it is to restrain yourself from telling customers to piss off because one of your favorite fanfics just got updated? And it didn't disappoint! While I'm sad that things aren't going swimmingly for Klaine right now, it totally makes sense within the wonderful AU you've created! Can't wait for another installment!
Sweetie813 chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
Oh Blaine, just stop fucking in the closet at school and just leave it to the apartment. :) Silly!

But now you're just an ass for sleeping with someone else & saying you loved Kurt in the past tense.

Hope you fix this! I can't stand to see a heartbroken Kurt.
taradactyl xo chapter 13 . 7/24/2011

Or maybe he passed out before it could happen XD

3ed this chapter
Lee chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
Guest chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
Oh my god why? That is so sad? Please update soon with a happier note? It's really good so far :)
Ittlebitz chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
Angst! Oh, the agony, it's killing me.

Ohhhhhhh, so sad. So very sad.

Please update soon, I am dying to know what happens next!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
I like this chapetr. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
1LostFan chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
Oh my heart is breaking for them! So sad but amazing chapter as usual :-D
Funny-Fishes chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
Le angst :(
B. Noir chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
oölkadck'vor, WHAT? Blaine, how could you do that to Kurt? Nooo! :(

Blaine seems to be a really fucked up grown up when compared to Kurt - who is like a kid in love without really knowing anything...But There is no reason to do something like that, Blaine :(

Nice fic,though :D
Muchacha chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
This is too funny. Love melodrama.
Ej16 chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
Uh oh bad territory ! But this story is sooo fantastic and I love how you relate it to pll but then completely change

It you are a wonderful writer!
bethanycolfer chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
STUPID STUPID BLAINE! But is till loveee him! Poor kurt he deserves to be sooo fucking mad! stupid blaine please make him suffer for a teeny little while i dont want kurt to suddenly be all over him again? pleaseee update soooooooon?
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »