Reviews for Mr Anderson
youre-a-toaster chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
This is definitely a story I need in my life, can't wait for an update!
LadyVantassel chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
more!
Artemida chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
I've read some older!Kurt or older!Blaine fics, but this is the first one with one of them being a teacher... and I already know it's going to be awesome! Seriously, I can't wait for next chapter:-) Just one little question - how old is Blaine here?
badgirl chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Wow, I've been looking for story like this for weeks now! And there it is. So far, so good. Can't wait for more. I don't blame you for taking inspiration from Ezra, who wouldn't?:)
XxKlaineforeverxX chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
write more. I like it (:
Iwannalooklikecolfer chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Oh, please continue! I can't help but liking the student/teacher aspect... I guess that Blaine's not that old either.
1LostFan chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Ooo I love these kind of stories! I'm pretty sure everyone has had a crush on their teacher once in their life. I wonder how this one is going to play out...oh and I love the support system that Kurt is already getting from the rest of the warblers :-D...
Gigi chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Lovin it already! I love a good teacher/ student relationship! Can't wait to see how Kurt and Mr Andersons relationship develops! Please continue :)
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
You can totally blame Mr. Fitz! How I wish I had an English teacher like him...*sighs*
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23