Reviews for Mr Anderson
msgoodbar2257 chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
BLAINE TURNED DOWN A HOOK UP. WILL HE GET KURT TO LIKE HIM. ANOTHER GOOD CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
BLAINE, JEALOUS MUCH. BLAINE IS SO JEALOUS OF JEFF THAT KURT HAS DETENTION AND NOT JEFF. BAD TEACHER LOL, GREAT CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
BLAINE IS JUST GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS, WHY CAN'T HE GET HIS MIND OFF OF KURT. OOOOHH, TEACHERRRRRR.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
GREAT CHAPTER. A DATE ON HIS SECOND DAY COOL. HOW CLOSE WILL HE GET TO JEFF BEFORE BLAINE IS IN THE PICTURE.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
EYEING A STUDENT BLAINE SHAME. GOO STORY AND STORY LINE.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
WHAT A GREAT START. FIRST KURT STARTING A NEW SCHOOL WITHOUT BULLIES AND THEN FINDING OUT ONE OF HIS TEACHERS IS GORGEOUS. WHAT A DAY. WOW.
Candy Criss chapter 16 . 3/30/2013
Kurt and Blaine be break up for one year?

Blaine not sex anyone else but kurt same o yes experiment sex ?
KlaineFan chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
"I blame Mr Fitz." me too.
Great 1st chapter!
Faerie of Tara chapter 16 . 12/27/2012
I'm kind of sad that they were apart for so long, but the line about Blaine not sleeping with anyone since Kurt kind of made up for it :)
Faerie of Tara chapter 13 . 12/27/2012
Oh my goodness... i think my heart just broke.
Faerie of Tara chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
Who doesn't love the blazer? Especially Darren or Chris IN the blazer :)
Faerie of Tara chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
I kind of like angry!Blaine...'cause I know it's just because he likes Kurt!
lilith sinner chapter 16 . 12/17/2012
OH MY GOD! HOOOT! Is the word that comes to my mind with this fic, I mean, when i began reading this, I was freezing in my bedroom, by the time i was in chapter 13, the room became way hotter,.. I really really loved this, and still love it ;),.. Can imagine that my favorite part was the smut, and also the fluff,.. I was so hooked with this fic that I only stop reading it when my cellphone runned out of battery and when my Internet didn't worked, I think this became one of my favorites fics ever ;)

PD. I also want to join the wedding
HeyThereSummerBoy chapter 16 . 11/3/2012
I think we need to applaud me before we get to you. I read this over a period of 3 days - including attending school on both Thursday & Friday, going to a friends' house on Friday, going to a waterpark, and going to the mall. I've been reading this non-stop - which leads me to tell you that I'm extremely picky with fanfiction. Though I will finish it when I start it (unless its reeeeeeally bad) I am still very picky, and this is something I've cherished reading over these past few days. Its one of those I intend on reading again, and I just really want to first of all) thank you for sharing this with us, and secondly)applaud you because it was brilliant. Sheer genius. I'm going to go through whatever else you have now because I really like your writing. Keep at it! I wish I'd reviewed every chapter as it came along.
Smile the tears away chapter 16 . 9/26/2012