Reviews for Mr Anderson
GleekFan1029 chapter 16 . 5/7/2012
i love this. teacher fics make me so happi *less than three*
Meaghan McCormak chapter 14 . 12/22/2011
5th review.. :) Love it honey, don't worry, this chapter is NOT a failure, it's cute and simpler than the rest, but it's nice enough and you're a great writer so..
Meaghan McCormak chapter 9 . 12/22/2011
Ok, fourth review. Just.. jesus, again with the jolts in my stomach, thank you so much, I missed it. This is beautiful, seriously, and not absurd at all like those fics you read and are like "god..", especially when they're about more.. complex, if you will, subjects, like Teacher and Student, cause when they're two students and teenagers there's really no way to go wrong, but this is amazing.
Meaghan McCormak chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
God, I'm so loving this. Thank you so much (third review, lol) cause I haven't feel that.. thing in my stomach while reading a fic in a long time, and it's an amazing feeling. Thank you.
Meaghan McCormak chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
AAAAAAAAW, I did like Jeff but I still liked what you did so yay! :)
Meaghan McCormak chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
I kind of love this, and I.. it's not that I ship Klaine any less of course, but I like the image of Jeff that you describe and that and I like that Kurt isn't dating him yet completely rejecting him in his mind like in most Klaine fics where Kurt dates someone else. Love it :)
MaybeItsFoolish chapter 16 . 11/10/2011
Omg! This was brillant! Thank you so much! Amazing story. I've always had a thing for Teacher!Blaine, but this story's just...wow. :)
siriuslygleeful chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This is going to be good, I can tell! Love Wes' manic smile, lol. Can't wait to read more!
saku-ann chapter 16 . 9/3/2011
I JUUUUST LOVEEEED ITTT!

Sorry for not review you before, no time at all!

mmm what can i say? i've read the fic like 3 times yet it's amazing!

Kind of waiting a second part or another short epilogue? hehe

well whatever thanks for writing it see you soon ;)
cole5148 chapter 16 . 8/25/2011
I enjoyed the smut the angst and the fluff. You had the right amount of each in the story. A little more smut then the other two, for which I was thankful for;-)
Kendianna chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
I usually love teacher/student Klaine, but your Blaine is so skeevy! I'm sorry; I usually have more articulate and thoughtful things to say, but all I can imagine is Blaine Pedobearing in on Kurt's beautiful relationship with Jeff!

...but the twisted part of my mind is demanding that I finish reading, so let's just call this review...my initial thoughts...I'll pray for Blaine to have far less skeevesome character development in later chapters!
jfioensiof chapter 16 . 8/4/2011
I frankly think a one shot about Burt's reaction would be hilarious if you are willing :P
Enaid Mora chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
You make me feel like I'm a dirty person yet where is my shame? (aka love the story and I keep reading even though part of me is going "dirty girl, stop it" but I can't stop reading)
NathansBird chapter 16 . 8/1/2011
OMG awesome so totaly awesome. I think that Blaine would make a sexxy teacher, and I was so sad when they broke up I was like why god why.:P
Sweet Clementine chapter 16 . 8/1/2011