Reviews for Until the Bandages Came Off
becgate chapter 1 . 3/6
Loved it! !
librarywitch chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Perfect ending to the first tale. Well done!
Riya Morut chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I have to admit, I'm a sucker for hurt/comfort fics, and this one was very nice. Mrs. Hudson is a treasure; I do love the way she fusses over her boys, and over Lestrade, for that matter.

So Sherlock doesn't know who the prime minister is, but he knows the language of flowers! That doesn't surprise me in the least, but Lestrade's knowledge of it does. Good twist there.

Great fic, and now I'm off to your profile to read some more!
Lady Sam Mallory chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
a quite lovely story with a wonderful message of healing in times of adversity. Very well written and spot on in characterization. Thank you for sharing it with us. LSM
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
this is a good one
mangaluva chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Found this and "Until The Bandages Come Off" on a TvTropes link and I'm glad I did. Quite glad that this one confirms that the "boys" are alright :D The Lestrade and Mrs Hudson character perspectives are fantastically well-written, and fleshes out them and their relationships with John and Sherlock very well. Mrs Hudson mothering/flirting with Lestrade was adorable, as was Sherlock's insistence on constant updates of John's "status" XDXDXD Wonderful stuff!
Vanidot chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I was afraid to ask before: is Sofie Lestrade's daughter in these? She should have been mentioned in the last one if she was though it being that late at night he might not have wanted to detsturb her (forgive my spelling it's midnight and i should be asleep myself). Anyway love it of course you haven't disapointed me yet. Thanks!
charliebrown1234 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
More amazing stuff! How do you even come up with it? I can't even begin to comprehend. :) I'm going to go read all your stories now, okay? Okay. Write more Sherlock!

~charliebrown1234
owl-eats-waffles chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Quite possibly even more moving and beautiful than 'The Shadow Boys are Breaking.' Thius actually made me cry, and that's a compliment.
Sidney Sussex chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Oh, my gosh. I don't say this enough, but - I love your Mrs. Hudson so much! She's so good to everyone, and she's fantastic in her own right, too - "I'm a twenty-first century woman," really. And how did you make Lestrade so wonderful without even having him in the story?

Gah, I love your work.
Lestrade's Lady chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I really enjoyed this! Trust Sherlock to memorize a book on the language of flowers! I think your story does a good job of portraying all the friendships on the show. And I love the fact that Lestrade's in it without being physically present.
Jodi2011 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Thank you for another great read. Our heros are mending nicely and Mrs Hudson is a real treasure :)
Caryn chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This is such a wonderful story. I'm feeling especially soft at the

moment and on the edge of tears ... good ones, though. Thank you.
LeDragonQuiMangeDuPoisson chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This is as lovely as ever. I really do adore your characterizations, ad it was such an unexpected delight to find this one. I admit I rather had been hoping for a sequel (or, as it turned out, epilogue) to "Shadow Boys", and this was more than I ever could have hoped for. Thank you so much for the beautiful read.
Red Fedora chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
a beautiful piece of writing:)...thanks for sharing it