Reviews for Season 3 Episode 11 Sneek Peek
Petch chapter 1 . 6/17
I want Kyle to be with Jessie, not Amanda. He said that it's not easy to have feelings for two persons at the same time. But if he really loved Amanda, he wouldn't have feelings for Jessie. The bonding with Jessie, he won't break it. He won't let her alone. So I personally think Amanda should back off. Letting Kyle and Jessie end up together as it should be.
Jimmy chapter 1 . 1/20
I'am sorry mate. You seem to know how to type a story. But u haven't captured the characters personality.

I agree kyle could get angry and hurt somene, but he would never use the words u are putting in his mouth.

Jessi, is to freakin polite and nice. She lacks of empathy, thats who she is, even in these kinds of situations. She would never stop Kyle in action!

Your a good writer, but u need to work on your story-telling. I've stoped reading after Cassidy got away.

Hope u could apriciate the critisims.

Jimmy
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I love it but i dont understand why you would put out the script and not the episode and why did abc family cancel the show it was mind blowing and romantic matt dallas is so cute and i hope in the future they come back out.
i love kyle XY chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I want to see it to where season three at lease gets finished, please...please...please...please...please...please...I use to watch with my sister wen I was younger...I just saw it again on Netflix it has to finish...I didn't stay up till 4 for this and im sick...please let season 3 come back on or even just put them on netflix
i love kyle xy chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
I use to watch it with my sister... then we forgot about it till I saw it on Netflix..i have stay till 4am watching this show, how could they just send it like that at less let us know what kyle did see if jessi and Amanda gets home ect...its just stupid how they end it...im so mad I think ima stop watching pretty little liars,ravenswood,the fosters,twisted, and switched at birth...just because they ended klye XY like that...I love abc family but seeing it do that give me hell
anonymous chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
when is the next one coming out?
mc aj chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
thats so cool please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I've read a few if these and these one is my favorite. You misspelled/had a typo in a few places and I don't believe Jessi would call Amanda a bitch to Nicole or use in other cuss words.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Nice job
Mmmm chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Finish the story it's wonderful,
Jose chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Is a good try, but althought Kyle has changed a little, I don't think he would act this way...it's just not him.

Jessi talk too much in this version.

I don't believe Adam and Gracei were an item. I still think Sara was there. And the gene mix was done without neither Sara, nor Adam's consent or knowledge. I think they were tricked by Gracei..which is why both of them left the company.
Sigh chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Awwwwwwewwe poor jessi stupid kylr
shameca elam chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
when is this going to be released
JC chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
It's me again it didn't show my email. It is

jcddude327 l. c o m
JC chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Oops accidentally hit send... Ok so... You can take this in many ways. First you can make it so kymanda is back in action or you can have jessi ruin it again or you can have Kyle for some reason Reject Amanda. Personally I am dying from an incomplete show and it would really be awesome if you would make this into a hopefully big story. I think that I am like you. I watched Kyle xy on Netflix. It ended WAY to early and abruptly. I have read just about all the fanfic except for the kessi shit. I wonder what would have happened if jessi had died in season 2 when she jumped into that river after she"betrayed" Kyle. If you could make a story from the point when jessi took the stuff that Madacorp wanted and killed herself it would be a fantasic WHAT IF scenario. If you do read this and want to ask me any questions email me at and if somebody else send me spam then you are going to need a new hardrive from allthe virus' I will send your way...