Reviews for Small World
Sifl-senpai chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
...There's such a thing as a Mary Sue test? Where can I find it?

Anyway, I find this new missus very interesting, actually- she seems like fun (even more black! Ha ha!)

However, I will point out to you that you may want to give this chapter another look- compared to the other ones, there are copious typos (not including the intentional ones) that do actually inhibit the reader- for example, when you talk about Celty's head beneath Bebinn's arm, you refer to the head as an arm as well. There are a few other word mix-ups, too, but I'm still very intrigued. (Also, bonus points for the in-time with Kida mentions!)
Sainly-Sad chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
Hahaha, don't worry, as far as OC's go she's good...And I HATE OC's...Stupid attention grabbing annoyances...But your OC is ok, which coming from me means a lot, lol.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
Even Ikebukuro gets some characterization- ha ha, it's perhaps the single most overlooked character in the whole DRRR!

I love Celty, and I especially like her dramatic body language at Izaya- he's such a nuisance, and you captured that, too!
kerimu chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
ciao~! Hahaha, the last line was soo funny! I like it! Izaya being annoying as usual... :)
MeOw-mIx chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Nice cliffhanger! Way to go! The flow of the chapter was smooth and the way you characterized Celty was on the dot! I hope something horrible happens to Izaya in the next chapter! Can't wait for it!
Sifl-senpai chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
AOBA? that twerp! I'm entangled in this little trap of a story- if only because your foreshadowing of that little SHARK Kuronoma was very beautifully done. I enjoy your writing style for both Kida and Izaya and I'm intrigued to see what you do after using the book as your sorce rather than the show.

And you seem committed to using everyone's different observations on love as a common discussion point. Plotobservation/exposition is the best!
MeOw-mIx chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Yay! New chapter! I loved how you brougt out Kida's feelings toward Izaya and the mood of the situation. Brilliant! In the 'Step, Step, Step' part, capitilize the 'S' and remove the dashes. But over all you did really well. Keep it up! I will look forward to your next chapter.
MeOw-mIx chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Great start! I think that you're great at writing Izaya and brought out his inner thoughts really well. One thing that I should comment on is the overuse of parentheses. Try not to get carried away. Once again, great job! And who has the ballz to steal Celty's head? *cough*otherthanIzaya*cough* I can't wait for you to reveal what's really going on! :D
xYuriChan chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
My, my, you really know you've done a good job writting crazy when those people who read it themselves start to feel a little crazy...Haha I haven't done that since reading Pandora Hearts...lol

Amazing though like all your stories and filled to the brim with detail to the next detail that just encompasses Izaya's whole personality. I'd really like to see where this goes. :D