Reviews for What They Really Mean
Misti D chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
Lol! Love these! Maybe I should have my husband read this. Lol. Even after five years of marriage, the poor boy still doesn't have a clue. Lol. Happy writing.
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
LOLOL. This is hilarious. Must save for future guy in my life so he understands. ;D LMAO.
Kay Nastalia chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
Love this chapter! So sweet, endearing and realistic. Can't wait to see where you go next!
Bellaroe chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
I haven't seen an update in a couple days and you are normally updating every day. I hope everything is ok!
Cherrymu chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
It is nice, I enjoyed it!

hey and it'd be pretty nice to read something of the earlier days, or when they were dating, it's a good idea.

hope to read you soon. take care.
ParticularlyChimerical chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
YAY! This is awesome... but it makes me not want to have children when I grow up... :/

NEXT WORD!
LeeArt chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Yay...they have kid, anyway that would be a great lesson
alias093001 chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Smart Fred. Not getting up, especially when there was a possibility of a child being turned against him, would have cost him.
IcestormisaNERD chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
really good! hilars!
Jessica682 chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Awwww little Gideon :)

93 Diagon Alley chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
This one was really sweet! :)
Noah's twin chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
i can see this hapening. Cant wait for next chapter. another tip but deals with texting. When she types something nice choose ur words carefully or u will get a angry measge back. This happens i know.
Trevelyan67 chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
These chapters are just way too funny! And remind me of things I've done to my poor hubby. Thanks for the tips to truly drive him insane ;)
QueenMinnie chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Good chapter, but I got a bit confused with the baby. Is the baby a girl or a boy? You started referring to the child as a boy, changed it to a girl, then went back to being a boy. Might have to fix it lol.
lol chapter 5 . 7/11/2011