Reviews for What They Really Mean
93 Diagon Alley chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
Yay Fred, good save! That was quite clever :)
Misti D chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
Lol! Loved it! Happy writing.
alias093001 chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
Oh, yay, a new lesson for men to learn. I am almost curious to see how the men in Hermione's life, that are not Fred, would react to some these lessons, simply in comparison. That would be interesting.
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
LMAO! "Don't faint, just say you're welcome." That's HILARIOUS...! XD
XoxMountainGirlxoX chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
OMG, I do most of these with my husband, the poor guy. I really get him with the "I don't care" one.

Idea: "I'm ok", "Leave me alone!"

when we are crying or something we tend to say "I'm ok" and then when they keep at us about it we tell them to "Leave me alone!". Solution: leave us alone for a little bit THEN come and comfort or whatnot.
XoxMountainGirlxoX chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I agree, they don't understand plain english. this is really cute.
Misti D chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
Lol! Love these! Maybe I should have my husband read this. Lol. Even after five years of marriage, the poor boy still doesn't have a clue. Lol. Happy writing.
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
LOLOL. This is hilarious. Must save for future guy in my life so he understands. ;D LMAO.
Kay Nastalia chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
Love this chapter! So sweet, endearing and realistic. Can't wait to see where you go next!
Bellaroe chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
I haven't seen an update in a couple days and you are normally updating every day. I hope everything is ok!
Cherrymu chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
It is nice, I enjoyed it!

hey and it'd be pretty nice to read something of the earlier days, or when they were dating, it's a good idea.

hope to read you soon. take care.
ParticularlyChimerical chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
YAY! This is awesome... but it makes me not want to have children when I grow up... :/

NEXT WORD!
LeeArt chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Yay...they have kid, anyway that would be a great lesson
alias093001 chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Smart Fred. Not getting up, especially when there was a possibility of a child being turned against him, would have cost him.
IcestormisaNERD chapter 6 . 7/12/2011