Reviews for Autumn Sky
ohfenrir chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Oh, Ted, you smoothie.

They have to sit through that /every day/? Jeez, that must be exasperating. But I suppose their family wasn’t the happiest. You know, I always sort of thought of Andromeda as being quiet and well-adjusted (I think because she was described as being soft or something in the books) but I realise, reading this, that she actually would probably have been wonderfully rebellious.

It’s nice to read a fic about Ted; I don’t really see much of him, but he seems a bit… Well, he seems like a bit of an arse. You can’t tell Andromeda what to do, man! But it’s nice to see a different side to how I’ve always pictured him, as well. I like the contrast with the Black Manor and the highlands, and the idea that Andromeda and Ted go off into their own little world away from it all. And, oh dear, what will happen when the other Blacks find out, if they don’t know already? :O

I’m going to keep on reading this one; I like the scene you’ve set up and how you write the ways in which all the different characters relate to one another. I imagine Bellatrix and Sirius would have some very explosive rows. I don’t know the songs, either, but that didn’t stop me from enjoying it. I might go listen to some when I read the rest to get a better feel for it, though – I’m assuming each chapter is based on a song.
Couture Girl chapter 15 . 1/16/2012
I loved the ending!

The guilt that Andi must have! It's too much, and I noticed, maybe Bellatrix still cares for her sister, to tell her that she died for her.

Gamma, I love this story, it's really well written and the characters are so real :)

Great job!

Couture Girl chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
The madness of Bella has begun!

I just love Uncle Alphard!
Couture Girl chapter 13 . 1/15/2012
This was so good, even the blood part, but oh how dirt Bella is drinking from a filthy muggle. I will continue to R&R more tomorrow, I'm tired.

Great job Gamma!
Couture Girl chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
*shivers* they are good shivers :)

Your Tom is scary Gamma! I've read others, and I can expect what to happen, but yours is really freaky, scary and so intriguing I love him! No wonder Bella fell madly in love with (get it?) lol. I'm bad at joke :)

Ahh, maybe just maybe in heart she still has a tiny mini piece for Andi? But no, I don't know, maybe but she just makes herself forget...
Couture Girl chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
This was adorable, and I imagine that Alphard works for this festival, going as a muggle. Very sweet, but I can't hep but think, that the next thing won't be sweet...
Couture Girl chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
For some crazy reason I thought it was Riddle that offered her strawberries, but I'm glad it wasn't. And I loved that you added the last part to the chapter :) Very sweet.
Couture Girl chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
I fell in love with Alphard :)

It was just like I imagined it would be when he received the news of her leaving the Blacks :)
Couture Girl chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
This chapter was so freaking scary! But Tom was so hot and scary at the same time, I could picture this like movie, by reading your stories, I can see it happening it, and let me tell you it's scary when out of nowhere Tom Riddle comes out and tells you your sister is gone because you wished it.

BUT this was soooo good :D
Couture Girl chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
This reminded me of your Andromeda/Ted one-shot, where she called him Mudblood, it felt like a deja-vu! But it was good :)
Couture Girl chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
The Black's always had that madness gene going on, it just needs something (a factor, situation, someone) to make it explode.

Cygnus is downright horrible! But it's him, if J.K ever wrote more about him, you had him spot on.
Couture Girl chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
Ohh and it's gets better and better :D

Going off to Italy! And Bella being the one to call her! I was freaking out! I can't wait to see what it's so important!
Couture Girl chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
I love the interaction the Black sisters have. They do love each other, but sometimes they get blinded by the whole Black thing. But they do love each other!

As for having Bella with that reaction, I couldn't help but think back on what Tom told her in ch.2 about loyalty, I bet she was like that because she wants to prove him that's she worthy of his time.

Couture Girl chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
I always imagined that Alphard was the best black besides Sirius, Andromeda and Bellatrix.

And I thought he was stopped being a Black when he gave Sirius money, but then again, your way is much better, so in a way when Andi left he could visit her and see Tonks be born and see SIrius as well. :)

As for Bella, I wonder what Tom told her...

I'm really enjoying reading this :D

Couture Girl chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
OMG I SO KNEW THAT WAS TOM! Of course it's when he comes back to Britain, right? The begging of Bellamort! I love it, and in my head I imagined it different, but this is so much better :D