Reviews for Obsession
Awfully loved it.
awesomegirl6485 chapter 1 . 3/14
The writing wasn't bad, it was actually pretty good. But claiming the this is a dub con fanfic is definitely false advertisement. There is a thin line between dubcon and non con, and this fic definitely crossed it.
Dubcon: Used in fanfiction to describe sexual situations of "dubious consent", where it's not exactly noncon (nonconsentual, e.g. rape), nor is it consentual.
Non con: Short for non-consensual. Online authors use this term to describe a story that contains non-consensual sex, aka rape. Artists could use the term to describe a picture with these themes, as well.
Non consensual sex definitely took place in this fanfic.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
just the word rape is disgusting. this couldve turned into a much better story if you didnt include it.
E.Elliot chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
man I was really conflicted with the rape thing but it was kinda ok in the end, even if I still think rape is wrong!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
This is one story that should not have had a happy ending. Interesting idea, but crazy obsessed rapists are not hot.
Passionate Romantic01 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Love it! :)
WoahDoggie chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Woah. That was amazing. I wasn't too sure about the rape aspect going in, but I'm a fan of yours and a fan of FemaleTeacher/FemaleStudent (or really any OlderWoman/TeenageGirl) relationships so I thought I'd at least try it. It was pretty awesome. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would.
musicisdabest67 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
HOT :D
watdaforks chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
i'd just like to say that, while i've enjoyed reading your other stories, i was... let's just say, i was very unprepared for this one. didn't see the warning and it turned out to be way too much for me.
the.medulla chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I liked this a lot more reading it through a second time... less shocking probably :) Thanks for sharing the story.
sprog101 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Good story :)
98forever chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Well who knew rape could be so hot? WOW.
fatima343 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
i love it
Mord5ith chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Hot, without any sense and funny.

I love it.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I know its so so wrong, but its good!