Reviews for Winter's Heir, Spring's King
Heart Torn Out chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Hey there. This was very moving, especially in the end. Well done! I run a blog for this over on tumblr called youngwolfandthebastard and I've recced this fic over there. Check it out if you wanna see your work, but if not, good luck with the rest of your writing! I really enjoyed this.
sakatagintoki-w chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
heyy so emm... :)

I LOVE THIS STORY! so awesome :)

just wondering.. if it's okay for me to translate this into chinese? pls pls plspls :)
UglyTruth chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Loving the imagery here and the gritty reality of Jon's life compared to Robb's. Their time apart has shaped them into very different men but with that reconciliatory ending, there was some really nostalgic atmosphere in there. I loved the read!
KiwiNiki chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Ah imagining Robb on the throne makes my heart jump. What a great visual. Nice story! :D
Think Chocolate Thoughts chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Nicely done :) it was gorgeous and rather manly :D
Svenja The Strange chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Awwwwww, this is how I would like everything to end for the two of them! Loved it. :-)
Mitsukiu chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Beautiful! thank you so much i really enjoyed this
pinksnowboots chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Very nice. Bittersweet and in character, dealing with the realities of their situations. I really like the ending.
heraldtaliar chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
*swoons* Thank you so much for posting that story. Jon and Robb are made for each other. :)
janinePSA chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Aw, loved that. Thanks for posting this.

There is far too little of this pairing out there.

Are you thinking of writing another piece?
Alethea Melanie-Rose chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Very nice! You have written the characters beautifully and explained what is happening really well! These two are really close and this seems quite realistic, that makes it much more enjoyable! Awesome work, I love it! Keep up the good work! xD

- Luv, Melαnie-Rφse
ichigatsu chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This is a wonderful AU that's still very much in character, and just the right kind of bittersweet. How I wish it was possible for the books to end this way! Thank you for sharing this story.