Reviews for Mutations
riptidedarkphoenix chapter 21 . 6/21
These were all very good. I liked them a lot.
RAZzEN chapter 20 . 9/18/2015
Cant believe i didnt follow/favorite before, couldve sworn i did.. anyways, awesome as usual :)
Midwich Cuckoo chapter 25 . 9/5/2015
Hi, I wanted to say that I wrote a collection of something similar - one of stories on mutants who never discovered their powers - it's called They Never Discovered Their Powers - they are totally origical characters. It's something similar - a series of vignettes on those who never discovered they were mutants (as strange as it sounds), I thought you could drop in - your stories are unusual in this respect as well, in which they resemble mine a lot. I was happy to find your collection :) Thank you for sharing it with us.
GaredBattlespike chapter 25 . 8/28/2015
Short and sweet, indeed.

Well done.

8-D
Anony mouse101 chapter 25 . 8/27/2015
Chills! (No pun intended :)
Songbird73 chapter 24 . 8/16/2015
Love these stories. Please don't stop. I really want to hear about professor x or Tabitha or rogue.
GaredBattlespike chapter 24 . 3/11/2015
One word "Awesome!"
Anony mouse101 chapter 24 . 3/10/2015
That last line is what got me crying! Beautiful! Simply beautiful!
drakonpie250 chapter 24 . 3/10/2015
When will you do Rogue's?
deleted p much chapter 23 . 2/17/2015
This is amazing! Really wondering about Rogue's.
Anony mouse101 chapter 23 . 2/14/2015
Awesome! Are you thinking about becoming a professional writer? And don't worry about not being able to update as frequently as you would like. Life happens and it's good to just take time to do what's important.
Sunspot101 chapter 23 . 2/13/2015
I loved it! You portrayed him perfectly. Thanks again for doing this chapter. It means a lot.
GaredBattlespike chapter 14 . 2/4/2015
Wow.
I never even thought about poor Caliban.
Nice work you did, too!
GaredBattlespike chapter 12 . 2/4/2015
Nice.
GaredBattlespike chapter 11 . 2/4/2015
Ray was always a favorite of mine.