Reviews for Hands
dancer4life1234 chapter 4 . 9/23/2011
OTP. Forever. It's amazing. Thank you for writing this.
Chase15 chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
Great story! Ions how you tied hands throughout the story. Also, thank you for writing a story that doesn't leave out important information but thy also doesn't drag on with worthless details. You did a good job at finding the muddle ground. Great work!

Chase
ChildofNyxRJH chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
I liked your easy going storyline! :)

Very well written, too!
Alex chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
this is absolutely adorable. thank you so much for writing this. it made my day(:
Lily chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Awwwwwwwws! U should write more! This is a rlly cute story :)
Your Oasis chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
That was the sweetest thing ever! Them being all cozy with each other, touching each other so innocently. This story was great though you did have some grammar mistakes and misspellings that I would improve on. And you didn't need to add the metaphorically part in the last sentence, I'm sure everyone would've understood without it. :) But story wise, it was lovely.
HermioneGrangerisME chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
:'D OMG THAT WAS SO CUTE! I'm seriously grinning from ear to ear in giddiness! :D

very, VERY nice ending. I'm so sad that it already finished, though... can you write a longer Nevilluna? :)

Very good story, though! :D
starkidindia chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Awe, that was really sweet. Neville and Luna are adorable.
thecolourofgreen chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Aww, this is just so lovely. Nicely done. I also like the (what I think is) an excerpt from Lenka's song Don't Let Me Fall. Just adorable, very adorable. :D
Aury Lee chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
AMAZING! GENIUS! WONDERFULLY WRITTEN! Everything the characters say is something they would say! You are really getting under Neville's skin, and it is pretty great. Good job- Keep up the brilliant work. :) I love it.
Your Oasis chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
That picture of them sounds really lovely. :)
Your Oasis chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
But maybe that had less to do with hands and more to do with the stunning, brilliant blonde they were attached to. -

Very sweet. Only some spelling errors here and there.
KamuNappy chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
This was super, duper adorable and I am very, very excited to read more. You capture the delicate feelings and oddity that comes with the aftermath of a tragedy brilliantly. You are awesome.
HermioneGrangerisME chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
_ awwwwwwwww why doesn't Neville be a gryffindor and just tell her already?

love this story keep writing
Victorious Penguins chapter 3 . 7/29/2011