Reviews for Regret
wideyedwonderer chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
This is just so amazing! I love this fanfic so much, please do write more soon! 3
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
I love your story! Please keep going! It's addictive!
AerynsFallen chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Just wanted you to know I love the chapter! It's short but it sets the stage for some big things hopefully. Hoping an update will be sooner than the last one...lol.
A Bleeding Rose Among Thorns chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
I hope you update soon, this is a great story! I want to know what happens next.
Rumbleroar'sSlumberingCubs chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Oh my gosh, so super good...PLEASE update soon as possible! :D
sagisen112 chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
you have to write more! please? it's so good!
SwillSter chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Wow! This is really good! I can't believe your only 15! Please continue
Lorinhazuzu chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
hey, I really like your story... update soon )
Auds1978 chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
You should totally finish this! I can't believe you are only 15!
AerynsFallen chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Loving this story! Hopefully this story isn't abandoned!
fanofstories chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
I'm liking the story so far. I'm happy your focusing more on Cassie. The feel of the story is her journey in finding herself. Right now you have her angry and lonely. I say let her vent. :)

I'm all for a good anger scene. I'm interested to see what kind of Cassie will evolve as the chapters go on.

I like chapter 1 format per your question

Good start.
ItsCalledSwagBitch chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
HI! so i really love this story and i was wondering if you were interested in a beta! i am a very interested! Thanks you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much for writing this awesome story! send me a message please!
ForEveR98 chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
Wow, this is really amazing! i was in awe! i cant wait for another update! i liked the first one better!
SureAsHellisRain chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
I really loved this chapter! I think that you should make your chapters a little longer and update ALOT more often! I was checking everyday to see if you updated! I sort of liked the narrative in the first chapter better. thanks for writing such a great story!
alexispena chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Hey guys, I was wondering! Um, could you tell me which dialogue you like better? First chapter or second? If you like it the old way, I'll write that way again. Just need your opinion, please!