Reviews for Atlas
But so well written!
red2013 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
good story.
GiuliettaC chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Finally found this sequel to the sequel to "Fate". Well I don't have much time for "sad" at the moment, but can't begrudge you praise where it's due.

Admittedly my "needy escapist" side would prefer you to have given us a variation on the Dallas shower scene with Foyle in the Bobby role (drat - you won't remember that particular coup de théâtre, so google it ;0). But what you HAVE written is intensely moving, and a thousand times more credible.

Even if it does leave scores of weeping women in its wake. *sob*
emma de los nardos chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Cammie:

I'd LOVE to toss around FW fanfic ideas with you. Just send me a PM and we can get started! I'll send you my real address, too.

Also, what did you mean by the line about "married or not"? Is Sam married to Adam? Andrew? Some other man?

This was such a sad series of stories, but it did make some sense to me, because I see the love between Sam and Foyle as being something that Sam might look back on in her old age, and regret that things never progressed between them. Perhaps with the TV series over, it makes me feel melancholy, too. Who knows?

Emma
dancesabove chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
CF would find just such a way to give her permission to move on, I think. Lovely poignant story.