Reviews for Dr Dean and Mr Winchester
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
really good chapter please udpate
Natali chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
you think we could get a sequel to this chapter? it was a pretty good start... you really should continue :)
Supernatural4life chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
LOVE IT! iman i love your stories, lol i dont why im all sooo surprised at how good they are! your amazing keep up the good work!XDD
Kira Tsumi chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
love it please do continue it!
Deangirl93 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
i really like this story so far... cant wait to see where you're heading with this... plz update soon :)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I'm so liking this story Joyce hot start wow I have a feeling that Dean is so not going to be a nice doctor in this lol if anyone looks at Jamie but I do like where this story is going omg girl you have such a talent at writing I'm so looking forward to the next chapter hope you can update ASAP pretty please I'm on the way to read your next update now before I have to go to work keep up the amazing work :)
DeanFan chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
i am so loving this story!

Is it weird that I'm imagining I'm the one with Dean since you are using my name. LOL!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
adaddario chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Male Dominance story ahead...can't wait...
JazzyRose45 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I like itt! It seems like a funn story! And I love bein part of the joyceshippers lol! ::)
AprilC3604 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Yay I'm starting to feel better! I love me some Dr Dean. Bad or not he's so sexy :) I love this story so much! I feel like I have waiting all day lol but its so worth it. Please more soon!